DAY:1 APPEARANCE OF AGENTS

It was to get into their cave again , first we shot every one with a sniper. The get into the Reddy's office. Surely there will be more guards. So Louis gave me a chip and I set them in everyone's head. Then Louis will control everyone against Reddy. And he will been killed. But when I went to his office , they have wear a protected suit. I can't do anything. We were struggle. But I suddenly throw the chip in the Reddy's head. Now he was controlled by Louis. And he dispersed everyone. And He came with us. Everyone shocked. We released the chip after locked him in a protected room with a security code. We now we again Wendy to the cave. On that time someone is talking that calling him as boss!! I were shocked. Then I remembered that Reddy also talking with that person and calling him as sir!! Its seems to be there's a new problem!! Oh no!! Now its 8:30 am. Suddenly someone's shadow appear on the wall. We get alerted. They are that assassins planning to kill us in the order of Victor!! Oh no!! Who is that!! I asked. Even Agent #47 didn't know about him. We escaped from there to Thames. Oh no!! Again a new problem. That assassins blocked our way. We went to the Victor's place. He asked us: who are you?? We asked against him that: what's your plan?? He told us that we are silly. Because they are not alone, they are separated in 7 groups. But we just arrested two of them. Still five of them are more. We have no time. They take us to a suicide point in a large mountain and pushed us. Harry shouted : no!! We are going to die. On that time someone take pull us into a cave. He was a stranger. Jack asked him: who are you?? He told that: he was a retired Agent. Who had already stuck in this cave for 20 years. He went to a secret room filled with armed weapons. It was really strange. Louis is permitted to have many hacking devices. He was also a hacker. He told his name was AgentBruce. He know even about Victor. He told Victor was the son of Xavier.He was the leader of this seven groups. Oh no! The alarm rings. Now its 12:00 pm. We need to get out. Louis will help Bruce. We had a lift there. We went upwards and get into the victor's place. Time is going!! Louis and Bruce hacked the password. We get in. Guards are surrounds us. We hit them and got their uniform and went inside and went how they go. So we can easily find his cabin. We are now in his cabin. Suddenly he shouts to catch us. We ran from there and went down by the lift. They missed us. We too missed them. We had only 6 and half days. So we need to found them quickly. Suddenly two strangers falls from the up. And entered into the cave. First we thought that they were assassins but they are agents from our service. One was a planner. Another one was a leader. They had many weapons and more. But this one was known by a assassins who was a hacker. So he ordered everyone to find us. But we went inside of that room. So they thought that no one is here. So they gone. But they are collapsed. So we entered in to their place and killed everyone. But victor had escaped and........