DAY:3 THE MEET OF ARYAN

But the hypnotist was 6th assassin. So we jumped from there. But his assassins caught us and pull us into the jail and inject us with a injection and we get fainted.

We waked up after two and half days. But we are in the prison. We need to escape. We are in each prison. How could we escape. It is much stronger than the other. Now I had nothing with me.  So I pulled an assassin and got the gun and shot everyone.  I got the key and released everyone. We got out from there with my gadgets through the window and escaped. We went to the cave again and we got some gadgets and went to the same place where we had caught. And killed everyone and asked about them. On that time  someone shot at  my back. It was a new men. Seems to be the 7th assassin. I shot him again and got the message that they are going to assassinate the president at 10:00 pm. Still 2days more. We need got them. But he stabs me with his dagger. So I fell down. Agent 47 also get wounded.  So we can't catch him.  But I killed the 7th assassin with my shotgun. Now we have to move fast.  Still 2 days more. We need to save the president. On that time we know about a grand ceremony at England , which is conducted by the president of England on the same time, when he is going to be assassinate.

So we need to have plan to protect him. Now we need to found out the head of this assassin's groups.
So we went to see cave again. And we get healed.

Now we need to find the other assassins first. So we can easily caught the head. We went to search for them. But we can't found them. So we directly went to the president's place with wearing a mask. We got the message that where  they are hidden. The president thought as the assassin. So we can easily found them. They were hidden in the cave behind a large falls. Which is known by us already. We entered the cave. And shot few them but the group leaders escaped from our sight. So we can't got the information about the head. So we again wear the mask and joined into that assassin group secretly. And went to a place which is unknown. It's a meeting of that assassin. Conducted by the head. He was a tall man , with brown eyes and a sniper shot in his hand. He seems to be very terror. We joined the meeting.  That meeting was held because to murder us. He told that if anyone saw us , definitely they need to kill us. So we have to be careful. But unfortunately someone in the group doubt on us because he didn't saw us early so he test us by asking about the plan. We blinked. He tears our mask and now we stuck in a terrible trouble with Aryan the head of that assassin's group. Two days more......