Aliza's POV 1

"lets go." I told Sam and Dean and then we left to wyoming. I watched the plains were past through the window of the impala and sighed. It rained during the car ride but stopped once we got to Wyoming. I looked around as we drove, catching sight of the wolf in a warehouse. It watched me as we drove past. I perked and watched it. It looked at me before turning and walking into the warehouse, glancing at me as if wanting me to follow.

"Dean stop the car, now!" I exclaimed. Dean stepped on the break and I jumped out, running to the warehouse. The warehouse was empty except for a salt circle in the middle of the room. The wolf was no where to be seen. I stepped into the salt circle.

"I thought that gold angel would've come, instead of you." Crowley said, stepping from the shadows.

"Crowley." I growled. "What do you want?" I asked him. He put his hands up defensively.

"Hey, I was only doing as I was told. Kill a few people, get the winchesters here-and more closely Gabriel." He said.

"Why do you want Gabriel?" I asked him, an archangel blade sliding from my sleeve-I may have stolen one from Luci.

"Oh, I don't want him. The guy I'm working with does. If you want more information ask him yourself." Crowley said, nodding to something behind me. I spun around. Windclaw stood just behind me, his face blank as he looked at me. He was just outside the salt circle, and just as transparent as the familiar wolf that stood beside him.

"wait. Windclaw. Your working with Crowley?" I exclaimed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I could use a hunter and he could use a hand." Crowley explained.

"What do you need him for?" I questioned.

"Well, I'm a demon. I get hunted, I use him for information and protection when I need it. However, he needs you cause he heard you and he also wants Gabriel." Crowley explained.

"Hear me?" I asked.

"I dont know, he just said he heard your voice saying sorry or something." He said with a small wave of his hand.

"He heard me?" I asked, looking at Windclaw. He smiled and nodded, I smiled back.

"Now for the deal breaker, he wants Gabe and some way to be alive." Crowley interrupted.

"I don't know how to do that!" I exclaimed.

"Well, your married to Lucifer-one of the most powerful beings in existance. Not to mention you know two arch angels and one angel. Shouldn't be to hard to figure it out with those three." Crowley said.