After it all

Chapter 1:

First I see Marvel... I see my arrow fly into his chest. I see him fall to the ground and bleed.

Then I see Rue.

I see Marvel's spear find it's target into her chest. And I just stand there.

I could have saved her.

Then I see Mags. I see her run into the fog and flip around from the unbearable pain.

The scene changes and Finnick lies in front of me. The reptiles surround him an I can't bare to watch. But for some reason I have to.

I keep seeing all the people I've killed or love, die. And I can't do anything but stand helplessly and watch.

Tear roll down my face.

Screams escape me. I feel pathetic watching the horrors of my life.

Then I wake up. I look around me, I'm sweating, crying, and then I see arms wrap around me.

I just lay in the arms and remember my horrible nightmares.

I look up to see Peeta's face smiling down at me.

His mouth smiles but his eyes look so sad.

And I know why.

He hates seeing me this way.

My nightmares come and go but this one was my life.

My life is a nightmare.

I put my head on his chest and try to settle down. He rubs my back and tries to help me.

But right when I start to drift off, back to sleep, I hear crying from the other room.

The room next to ours.

Peeta starts to get up but I tell him that I got this one.

I step off the bed and run to the room over.

I look over to the crib to see a little baby girl crying in it...