Together for the last time

Mikey's POV:
I was in my room just playing a video game when suddenly I heard a bang. Following the bang some shouting came, I just made it out. They said:
"LEO NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND KARAI" who I guess was Raph as nobody shouts that loud but I was wrong...
"OH YEAH THAN NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!!" Leo shouted twice as loud. Then I heard Raph storm out of the lair.
Ten I came out of my room and said "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN LEO" I said kinda sad at the same time as I heard Raph say he's never coming back.
"MIKEY DONNIE I HATE ALL OF YOU, YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!"and with that Leo stormed out of the lair.
"Mikey please leave me alone you know what we share the fridge and I have my lab you have every thing else and don't talk to each other"Donnie I slowly said"o-ok" still being sad. Even more then before as I can't even talk to any of my brothers well ok I see if I can text them and... They blocked me. I just ran to my room.

RAPHS POV:
I just left the lair and the last thing I heard was Mikey say why do you have to be so mean which actual ally made tears come out of my eyes and I was thinking about maybe offering Mikey to live with me but I can't stay in contact with them at all their out of my life......forever.