Cabbie - "I Think You're Swell too" Victorious fanfic

A story about Cat valentine and Robbie, from the kid/teen tv show 'Victorious'. Characters played by Ariana Grande and Matt Bennett. Cat has been in love with Robbie for years, but Robbie has a girlfriend. Robbie was forced to date another girl, because his parents don't like Cat. But secretely, he loves her too. Does this love make a chance? 

Chapter 1: 

Cats POV

s= i walk into school. i see Tori standing by her locker. 'Hiiiiiii' i said smiley. 'Oh hi Cat. What's up?' CAt giggles. 'Why do people always say whats up? It's not like i fly up in the sky or something' i say giggly. Tori looks weird at me. 'Have you seen Robbie?' I ask her. 'No, he's been with his girlfriend all day yesterday' Tori says. I sigh. That stupid bitch! She steals my friend! We don't even get to hang out anymore. I walk away cranky. I stop when i hear Robbie's voice coming from the Black Box theater. I run as fast as i can to the place. I stop when i see him. He's playing a song on the guitar and his girl Jenna is smiling at him. Robbie plays a song for Jenna? Gross! When Robbie finished she stands up. 'That was so cute' she said. 'I love you so much' and she kisses him on the mouth. 'YO, SHAPIRO!' i yell and interrupt their kissing. Jenna looks up irretated. 'What, Cat?' she says. 'Robbie is busy having a good time with ME' she says with a arrogant face. Oh my god, she's a bitch. 'Well, sorry, miss, but Robbie is supposed to work on a science project with ME!' I yell. Jenna smiles and says: 'Science is a shitty thing for geeks and losers like you'. I can not believe she just said that. How cruel! I don't know what to say and my legs shake. 'You... yo-ou' i stutter. Tears cover my eyes and i run away. 

I run through the hallway. It was lunch time, but i don't fee like eating. I hide myself in the toilet and start to cry. The words Jenna said float through my head. How can Robbie pick her over me? She is not nice! I'm letting my tears out. I cry for a very long time. When i hear the bell, i ignore it. I don't want to skip class but i'm not letting people see me like this, so i stay in the toilet. I hear Jenna laughing in the hallway. She thinks she has the rights to be mean because she is a popular cheerleader. ugh. I also don't understand why Robbie didn't stood up for me. We are friends! He always did when he wasn't dating Jenna. It's like he's under her spell. 

After the class i missed, i walked to Sikowitz his class. I sit next to Andre and Tori. 'Hey there, lil' red' Andre says. 'Hi' i say softly. 'You wanna come to Yotally Toghurt after school? Their yoghurt is amazing' Tori asks. 'No thanks' i say. Tori looks surprised. 'No thanks? You talk about that awesome Yoghurt place everyday and now you don't wanna come?' Tori says. I sigh. 'I said no, okay! What part is not to understand?!' I say and go sit next rto someone else, leaving Andre and Tori confused.