Chapter 3

My dad's standing in the living room. 'Hi dad' i say nervous. I hope he didn't hear Cat. He looks at me. 'Did I just hear the voice from that bitch Cat?' I get angry inside. No one calls her a bitch! My dad is such an asshole. I'm quiet. 'WELL?' My dad asks. 'No' I say. 'I better did not because you know you're not allowed to date Cat!' My dad says. Seriously?! Just because i talk to her he thinks i date her?! He is out of his mind! 'Why are you doing this?! I can hang out with whoever i want!' I yell, but i regret it immedietly.,My dad stands up. He is VERY angry. I knew it was a bad idea to yell at him. I should never stand up for myself, it only caused broken body parts. My father grabs my Pear laptop snd throws it against the wall. 'My laptop! I see how my laptop breaks. Nooooo! 'That's what you get, you rude boy! Always agree with me, or you get my fists.' He says. I nod and rush to my bedroom. I am very scared.

How could I be so stupid? I Should've kept my mouth shut. I know ho my father is, he is a beast!

CAT's POV

I am confused. Robbie went offline without saying bye? Weird. I am kinda worried. Maybe i should call him. I get my PearPhone with the cute bunny phonecase and call Robbie's number. I hold the phone against my ear. I wait patient but he doesn't answer. Is something wrong? I hope he's okay. I walk to the livingroom of Sam and mine's appartment and get some ice cream. 'Hey Sam' i say. 'Do you wanna watch Girly Cow with me on the couch? I've got ice Cream'. 'No thanks' she answers. 'I a m gonna get myself some fried chicken.' I giggle. 'Oh Sam, you're so obsessed with chicken' i laugh. 'Don't make fun of my chicken' she says. She puts on her jacket and leaves the house. Now i'm alone. While watching Girly Cow, i rest on the couch eating ice Cream with Robbie in my head. He is so cute. I sigh. If he only knew how much i wanted to be his girl...

Next day i wake up early. Sam's still asleep, so i walk quiet to kitchen snd make myself some breakfast. I check my phone to see if i got any missed calls from Robbie. None. Damn. I sit on the couch. After breakfast, i get dressed and ready for school. I jump on my pink bike and ride to school.

'Hey Cat' Tori says. She smiles at me. 'Hi' i say. 'Pretty nice weather outside, right?' She says. I giggle. 'Why are you all happy?' I ask. Tori looks surprised. 'Didn't you hear the news?' She asks. 'No.' Tori jumps of excitement. 'My first single is number one #1 at iTunes!' She says and screams. 'Wow, that's amazing' I say and give her a big hug. I see Beck and Jade coming this way. 'Cat, where were you?' Jade asks. 'At home' i say. 'School yet has to start.' Jade sighs and Rolls her eyes. 'I mean yesterday. We would hang at my house, remember?' Oh shit! Jade was right! I totally forgot! 'Sorry Jade, i forgot. I was videochatting with Robbie' i say and apologize. 'It's fine, you wanna go to Karaoke Dokie tonight and perform a song?' Jade asks. Yay! That is such a great idea! I love to perform with Jade, especially the time we performed 'Give It Up' there. It was so funny when Jade threw food in the faces of two mean girls called Hayley and Tara. 'That is a cool idea! I'm in! Yay! I am gonna sing at Karaoke Dokie!' I scream Happily. I am so happy i forgot to ask Robbie why he wenf off last night.

When the Bell rings, we go to class. When my friends are gone, Jenna walks up to me. Oh no..'so Cat' she says, 'i heard you are gonna sing at Karaoke Dokie tonight' she says. 'I am, why?' I ask. 'Oh my god! You really think you can sing?!' She says laughing. Jenna is laughing at me. I hate her. 'Dude, a dying cat sounds better than you!' Jenna says and laughs even harder. That's mean. That really hurt me, but i try not to let it show. 'BITCH!' I say. Jenna grabs me by my arm and pushes me against the lockers. Hard. Her eyes are cold and she holds me in a hurtfull way. 'Listen, you, dramatic redheaded chick! Robbie loves ME! So don't ever talk to him, again, or i'll hit you so hard you can't feel anything anymore.' I got frightened by those scary words. She looks at me. She is still holding me and my arm really starts to feel the pain. 'Let me go' i say. 'You gotta promise me to stay away from MY boyfriend!' She says. I don't want to promise that, but Jenna is a strong scary girl. Evil and a witch. 'I promise' i say. My legs are shaking and she Lets go of me. Then she walks away like nothing happened.