34

March//2//2019

I made a huge mistake.

I told Sebastian.

"I like you."

We were in a thrift store.

He just looked at me.

"No you don't."

"Sebastian, I have feelings for you. I don't exactly know how to explain it but-"

"Xanthiel no you fucking don't. I didn't bring you with me so you could fall for me."

"Then why did you? You said so you could get to know me, but for what? Why?"

"I wanted to be your friend. Not your fucking boyfriend for you to hang off of."

"What?"

"I'm refuse to believe you have feelings for someone like me. I'm toxic Xanthiel."

He walked out of the store.

"Sebastian wait. I'm sorry okay? Just forget I said anything."

I was struggling to keep up with him, he was way faster than me.

"The thing is Xanthiel, is that you're not sorry."

We were at the room now.

"You're right, I'm not. But can we just forget this ever happened and go back to normal?"

He was silent, I was mid panic attack.

"No. Pack your shit. I'll drive you to the bus station."

"Sebastian-"

"Shut the hell up and pack your fucking shit."

He actually made me flinch.

I wanted to cry for the first time since dad died.

So I packed my stuff, left the camera on the bed, grabbed the little baggie of seashells from the end table where we'd dropped it before falling asleep in the bed together, and I walked to the bus station-  ignoring his request to drive me.

I don't know how everything went wrong so quickly.