Chapter One: Proclamation{Rewritten}

Auradon

Ryan, who had been best friends with Ben ever since they were in diapers, stood beside his best friend and his future king, Ryan himself was to be the royal adviser for soon to be king, ben. "How do you think they'll take the news?" ben asked ryan who stood by the window looking out at the isle of the lost, turning his head to look at his best friend ryan sighed "not great, your dad will be the main one with a problem of bringing children of villains over here" ryan states but gives him an encouraging smile as he continued, "but, he'll eventually see the good it could do, reuniting everyone to make peace one day, what's the worst thing that could happen?" he asks with a chuckle before looking at his phone. "Even though you haven't run the idea by your parents yet, i'm already swamped with preparations, catch you later Ben" he says before leaving the room, passing by belle and beast on his way stopping to bow to them before leaving completely. Ryan wasn't like most royals, but that could be just because he wasn't of that bloodline, his father was Peter Pan after all.

Once his friend was out of view, Ben's parents entered the room where their only son was getting his measurements for his coronation suit. "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast exclaims "he's turning sixteen dear" belle corrects him "hey pops"ben greets his father with a smile. "16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."Beast rants a small frown appearing on his face."uh you decided to marry me when you were twenty-eight" belle narrowed her eyes at him playfully. "Ah, it was either you or a teapot." he retorted, making Ben laugh, "Kidding" he says, saving him behind. "Mom....dad...." Ben starts, moving off the podium to stand in front of his parents, this caused the tailor to grunt as he was trying to take the measurements of his sleeves. "I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon."beast and belle gasp "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."ben continued like ryan predicted his father didn't take it well "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?"the beast stated he was becoming more angry by the minute. "We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them, ''Ben says as calmly as he could. "Have you?" the beast scoffed, belle on the other hand was worried but handled the situation with a level head "I gave you a second chance." she says to beast before turning to her son "Who are their parents?" she asked, now Ben was nervous because he had chosen four children of the most evil of villains "Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... and Maleficent." he says causing the servants and tailor to leave the room in shock, his parents weren't any better Belle went silent, beast was angry. "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast ranted."Dad, just hear me out here!"Ben Pleaded with his father. "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." beast states standing his ground. "Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" After a moment or so his father responded "I suppose their children are innocent." beast sighed, turning to walk to the exit waiting by the door for his wife. "Well, well done." she says to Ben while patting his shoulder with a proud look on her face before turning and walking over to her husband "Shall we?"she asked before they left their son alone to his thoughts.

ISLE OF THE LOST

On the isle of the lost, spray painting her mothers silhouette on a brick wall in a darkened alley way stood a short girl with bright purple hair, once she finished spray painting on the wall, she turned and began to sing, soon she was joined by three of her other friends, before they all met up in the center of the isle and the purple haired girl stole a lollipop from a baby. "Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed." came the dark voice of her mother, maleficent. "It was from a baby" mal states with a proud smirk. "That's my nasty little girl" Maleficent says before mal handed her the lollipop, she spits on it and puts it under her armpit before saying "give it back to the dreadful creature" she goes on a rant about how she use to curse entire kingdoms "Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon." she says causing Evie, Jay and Carlos to try and run away from the goons who held them in place. After some time trying to convince the teens and the other villains to send the teens to auradon, the four teens were in a sleek black limo on their way to auradon.

Auradon

Upon arriving in auradon, Carlos and jay began to fight over a piece of fabric and ended up falling out of the limo still fighting over it, Mal and Evie who weren't fazed stepped out over them, the marching band was playing a song to welcome them, before fairy godmother along with three teens walked over, two of which were male and one female, the girl was clinging to the male dressed in blue whereas the other male was walking on the other side of the boy "I'm the headmistress, Fairy godmother, ben, audrey and ryan are going to give you a tour of campus" she says before she leaves, leaving the four Villain Kids with three auradon kids "Welcome, i'm Ben-'' ben began before he's interrupted by audrey "Prince Benjamin, soon to be king" "my moms a queen which makes me a princess" evie says curtsying "you mother has no royal status here and neither do you" audrey says with a fake smile and a look of hatred in her eyes. "Actually, if you want to get your facts straight Queen Grimmhauld married Snow white's father and they never divorced so she's still a queen which would make the pretty blue girl here a princess" Ryan corrects audrey. "this is audrey-" once again he's interrupted by her. "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend right benny boo" ryan rolled his eyes "and this is my royal adviser Ryan" "oh, i'm not much of a royal-" "as if you could be royalty" audrey hissed at him glaring at the boy who wore a green leather jacket. "The only thing you're royal for is being a royal bitch" Ryan sneered back, narrowing his green eyes at her. "Ryan, you can't talk to me like that!" audrey screeched "i just did" he states before walking away from the four, only to later meet up on the stairs to give them their schedule and to point them in the directions of their dorm rooms.

A/N: This Chapter was REWRITTEN ON DEC 21, 2022 AT 3:45 PM

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE REWRITTEN VERSION!!