Chapter Two:Remedial Goodness 101

Evie's p.o.v

Me and mal got to our dorm room which was covered in pink I thought it was adorable and mal thought otherwise. "So what's the deal with That Royal Adviser?" mal asks I shrug. "He didn't seem like those other royals, i mean not as proper and not as snobby, he's different" mal laughs. "E you've just met the guy, he's too good for us villains. you fall in love too easily" mal states making me frown slightly i did not fall in love "E, windows" Mal ordered and i nod closing the Curtains a few hours after we settled in we go over to Jay's and Carlos' Dorm room to see Carlos playing a video game, and jay emptying his bags of stolen items he well...stolen already i walk over to his bed looking down on it seeing a Green phone with a Gold R on it i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion is the r for Ryan? i thought to myself. then shook it off picking up a cute necklace i saw on the bed and grinned putting it on. we all listened to Mal talking about a plan to go to the Museum i pulled out my Mirror asking where the wand is, it showed the museum, Carlos typed on the computer to see the address of the museum and we headed out rushing to the museum. Mal opened the door with magic as Jay went to kick it down we all laughed at him walking passed we see a guard talking to someone who had their back to us "Ryan, no I haven't seen your phone" the guard says Ryan sighs running his hand through his Brown shaggy hair. "thanks anyway but if you do see my phone please let me know" "will do Adviser Pan" the guard nods and bows his head in respect making us all shocked Pan? "Pan?....as in Peter pan?" Carlos asks quietly. we shrugged and continued up the stairs into the Hall of Villains. seeing statues of all out Parents. and Captain Hook who was trying to get Peter pan. who was flying. we left there in search for the wand when alarms go off. we all run out. going back to our dorms and getting changed for school tomorrow.

Ryan's P.O.V
After last night of trying to find my phone that went missing i bumped into Jane, Fairy godmothers Daughter, she was my Best friend she had to go talk to her mother who was in the Library with the Villains kids and dragged me with her. "Ryan come on" she whined and i sighed dramatically and wrapped and arm around her shoulder in comfort and we walked into the library Jane still nervous and i confident, we go to the front of the room Jane looked around nervously i nod at everyone in the room before looking around bored i was snapped out of my Daydream when Fairy godmother said "Everyone you remember my Daughter Jane, and our Royal Adviser Ryan Pan" I smirked at Evie who was staring at me Dreamingly "I may not be a prince or upcoming king but i do however share the castle with Ben when he becomes King" i grinned before looking at my watch "i've got to go, Tourney practice starts in a few, i will see you all later" i left and Jane squealed behind me "Ryan wait up" she runs up to me and i chuckle shaking my head at her.