Chapter Seven: Family Day

I was at the fruit Buffett dipping Fruit in Chocolate, and then eating it while the prince's and princesses were singing and dancing to 'Be our guest' he turned seeing the most beautiful girl I've ever met, my girlfriend, the daughter of the Evil Queen, Evie, she smiled at me as she walked closer and i kissed her cheek "you look Gorgeous as always" i stated smiling at her making her blush. Jay and Carlos snickered at the two and Mal smirked before walking over to Ben and his parents. I pulled Evie with him softly to meet his own parents. Peter pan and Wendy Darling "Mom dad I'd like for you to meet my Girlfriend, Evie" i introduce them and evie smiled nervously at them squeezing my hand "hello dear" Wendy says softly smiling at the blue haired girl and Peter looks at his son with a knowing look, "Did you ask her the question..?" Peter asks me and I shook my head "dad" i say warningly "us pan's don't stay together without that Bonding" Peter continues and my eyes widens i now knew what my father meant and sure i was going to ask the question after the Coronation. "Daad" I whine pulling evie away from them "What was that about?" evie asks looking up at me who shrugged and shook my head "it's nothing, you need to worry about," suddenly they heard Audreys grandmother shout "You! How are you here and how are you so young?"me and evie ran over with the others and stood behind mal "Queen Leah, it's okay, Maleficents still on the isle, this is her daughter mal, you remember the proclamation I made" "a chance at what Ben? To destroy us? The spells, the poison apples my daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother" she states and mal steps forward "I'm so-" "don't" Chad shouted and i stepped forward "Chad don't do this" "they're villains Ryan, wha do you think Villains teach their Kids? Fairness, Fair play? Uh uh, you stole another girls boyfriend" he says towards mal, "you like hurting people" he says towards Jay "you are nothing but a gold digger and a cheater" he says to Evie which made my Blood boil before he turns towards me"and you are not even Royalty, your just as bad as them and you would ruin this country" he went too far "mirror mirror in my hand, who's the Biggest Jerk in the land!?" she faced the mirror towards Chad and he pushed her away she pulled out a perfume bottle and sprayed Chad with it making him pass out the four vks turned and ran away And I followed them sitting at a table I sat next to Evie putting my head on the table sighing thinking that he was right I wasn't fit to be a royal adviser.

3rd P.O.V
Later that night mal sat in the boys room with Evie Jay and Carlos as they go over the plan again "M? You want to Break Ben's love spell?" Mal nods and looks at Evie "I'll make one for Ryan too" she states leaving the room to make the anti-love potion brownie, all of them couldn't sleep they didn't want to be evil they were all happy here in auradon
Jay had the tourney Team
Carlos had Dude
Mal had Ben
And Evie had Ryan
They couldn't just leave them behind but sometimes we all know we have to do what we don't want to do.