Big News!!!

~Yesenia POV~

So it's like 8:00 am in the morning and I wake up and check all my social medias, I go to instagram first and I see.......  BRANDON ROWLAND is following me!!!!!! I jump um and down on my bed when I saw that he was following me, and then I go on Snapchat and I see someone added me and then I go and look who added me and guess who it was......... BRANDON ROWLAND!!!! So I text me BSF ZaNiya Rowland.

~ text between me and ZaNiya  ~

Me: Hey ZaNiya !

ZaNiya : Hey wsp

Me: Nun, U

ZaNiya : Same

Me: so I wake up and check social medias and I see Brandon Rowland is following me (she knows I like her brother)  on all my social medias, did u tell him to follow me or anything?

ZaNiya : No, I was scorllimg thro your instagram pics & videos and he looked over my shoulder and asked " who is this girl" and I said " this is my Bsf Yesenia Rowland" and he said " is she a lit person" and I said " yeah" and he asked me for all your social medias acount names, and then I gave them to him.

Me: ok thanks for letting me know.

~ the convention between me and Zaniya stop~

I go downstairs and get some breakfast, and I see Cameron at the table eating some dunkin Doughnuts, I asked if he got me some and he said yes. 

~ Cameron's POV ~

So when I wake up I checked my phone and see that I go to Magcon in a week or 2, but idk what I'm going to do with Yesenia. I might asks if she can come on the tour with use because she is famous enough where she could come on the tour. 

~ Text between me and Bart ~

Me: hey

Bart: wsp

Me: I was wondering if Yesenia could come on tour with use in a week or 2???

Bart: umm?? Sure I could make that happen!

Me: thank you so much,!!

Bart: you welcome, Now go tell her the big news.

Me: k

~ the Conversation with me and Bart ends ~

When Yesenia walks downstairs I give her, her dunking doughnuts. 

~ the conversation between me and Yesenia ~

Me: hey sis 

Yesenia: hey

Me: how did u sleep 

Yesenia: good

Me: I have something to tell u

Yesenia: is it good or bad news

Me: good

Yesenia: then what's the big news 

Me: so u know how I'm going on the magcon tour in a week or 2,

Yesenia: yeah

Me: well today I texted Bart and asked him.......

Yesenia: asked him what??

Me: IF U COULD GO WOTH USE!!!!!!

Yesenia: what did he say??

Me: HE SAID YES!!!!!

Yesenia: OMG

Me: yeah

Me: he said u could invite only  4 friends, who would those 4 friends be??

Yesenia: ZaNiya Rowland, Kenley Clayton, and Emma Thomas, and Elaijah Dolan ( she's a girl)