Chapter 3💎🦄

~ZaNiya's POV~

So I'm getting packed for Magcon, and I'm about ready to leave to go to Yesenia's house to have a sleepover with Me, Kenley, Yesenia, Elaijah, Emma. I'm going to text Yesenia's and see if I could come over early before everyone else's get there.

Me: hey 

Yesenia: Wyd 

Me: Nun, wyd 

Yesenia: nun, just got dome doing my hair

Me: could I come over early 

Yesenia: sure, when?

Me: like maybe 5 or 10 minutes 

Yesenia: that's fine with me

Me: okay, I will be over there in a couple minutes

~ the conversation with me and Yesenia End~ 

So I make sure I have everything for the tour and the sleepover, I have 2 suitcases of clothes and shoes, and some other things. So it takes me about 5 minutes to walk to Yesenia's, she lives about 2  blocked away from me! When I get to Yesenia's house I notice she had change her hair color to bright red! 

~Yesenia's POV~

So this morning I wake up and asked my mom if I could do something to my hair and she said yes and then I asked if I could go to the salon and get my hair died a color and she said sure. So I call and make a appointment with a hair solan.

~conversation with Regis ( hair solan ) ~

Me: hello is this Regis

Person: yes, how might I help u

Me: I would like to get my hair died 

Person: sure, when would u like to get it done 

Me: umm........ maybe as soon as possible, today?

Person: um I could make a appointment with Ashley at 11:00

Me: yeah sure that will work 

Person: ok I will make that appointment right now, see u at 11:0

~ the conversation with the lady is done~

So I the mall is about 5 minutes from my house and I asked my mom if I could just ride my hover board to the mall and I tolled her my friend Jasmine works at Bath & Body Works so I could asked if she could holding my hover board till I get done with my hair appointment. Bye mom, I love u, I love u too mom says

~ skip the walk/ride to the mall~

So when I get to the mall I go to Bath & Body Works to ask Jasmine if she could hold my hover board while I get my hair done.  We hem I ask her she says yes. When I get to Regis they ask my name and what time is your appointment. And  I give them name and time and they said for me to come on back and when they lady asked what type of color I wanted to die it and I said Brightish Red. And she starts to color my hair and it takes her about 15-20 to do all my hair and it takes about an hour for the stuff to work and when it's done she takes the  aluminum foil  Off my hair and she says " do u like it " and I say " I LOVE  IT "  And I pay and when I'm done I go to Bath & Body Works to get my hover board and Jasmine Say " Girl slay that new Hair " Andy I say " thxs " and when I'm riding my hoverboard back home I post a thing on Snapchat about my new hair and people get on committing on my hair. And then I get a text from ZaNiys saying she wants to come over a little early. And I texted her yes she come over early ( I'm not going to write the text over again ) and when I get home I clean my room up a little and make my bed so it looks nice. And then I hear a " KNOCK KNOCK" on the door and I tell my mom I'll get it and she said okay honey, I open the door and ZaNiya looks shocked about what I did with my hair and she says she LOVES it!!!

Hope u guys like it, what do u think will happen at the sleepover/ Magcon