Twenty five

Princess was fuming, this was the height! That tramp had definitely gone way too far this time! It was time to end this once and for all, how could Harry be this stupid anyway? Moving around with a guy like that who had no class, no upbringing or manners, just a pretty face. She'd heard from Zayn that they were actually co habiting with each other, wasn't that too soon? What was it with men these days? They saw a pretty boy and the next thing they lost all sense of reasoning?

Did Harry know who he really was? Where he'd come from? To Princess, the guy had gold digger written all over him, how could he be so blind?

Well she would help Harry regain his reasoning, but how? She and Zayn hadn't come up with anything tangible that would get him thrown out immediately, and Princess knew she needed a hat trick, something to tip the scales in her favour very fast and quickly.

Her intercom began to buzz and she stared at it, irritated like the device was the cause of all her troubles. Glancing at the caller screen, she saw it was the reception on the ground floor.

"Yeah?" She asked into the receiver.

"There's a visitor here who's requesting to know the whereabouts of Mr Tomlinson, I told him he's accompanied the boss on a trip but he wants more detailed info. What do you suggest?"

"Who's he to him?" She asked.

"Ummm, Let me ask " There was a short pause as Tess consulted with the person "fiancé, that's what he says. "

Princess literally felt her jaw drop. "What?"

"I said...." Tessy was about repeating herself.

"I know what you said," she cut her off "Just send him up to me." Wow, now this was what she needed, she smiled to herself, an ace up her sleeve finally. So the tramp even had a fiancé? Wow this was juicier than she'd ever expected.

**********

Maison stormed into his apartment, fuming, that ex-boyfriend of his didn't waste time at all, he was already getting really nice and cozy with the billionaire. He felt like the jealousy and anger was going to rip him into shreds.

He'd been appalled to have learnt that he'd accompanied him out of the country and without informing him too, he'd been calling his line for two days now without a response from him and had ended up making enquiries after him at the office.

He'd finally met with the irritating Princess, who had filled him with everything, telling him nasty stuff about Louis which he obviously knew were lies. He'd listened like he'd believed it all and had told her a few lies of his own.

That ever since Louis had gotten this job, he'd begun acting funny and had moved out of their house together. He'd so perfectly played the part of a lover who'd been jilted for someone else, and knew that Princess wouldn't wait to use this new found weapon against Louis. The lady was so petty, he placed her to be in her early thirties. Her hatred for Louis would be her undoing, he was quite sure about that.

After the brief meeting he'd found a renewed anger against Louis, he wasn't sure if he was angrier that he'd travelled with his boss or that he hadn't called him, was he taking his threats as a joke? He probably was. Well he would show him that he wouldn't mess with him and go scot free. The thing with Princess would be nothing compared to what he'd do to him, when he got back.

"Hey Babe," Brenda came into the sitting room with a
towel around her body, obviously just coming out of the bathroom. Her body still glistened with little specs of water and he felt himself go hard as the thought that she was Unclad save that little towel that could be pulled off with a simple tug.