Getting A Few Things Straight

"I accept your offer. I don't need protection but I would very much appreciate the safe place to sleep. I will pull my own weight. What exactly will my job title be?" She says after deciding that the promise of human contact outweighed the what ifs at this point.

"Welcome to the life of a Savior Ruby. Welcome to a new world, my world." He grins and lets go of her hand that he had been holding this whole time. "We will discuss details when we get back to the compound." He tells her and turns to walk out of the warehouse. Ruby decides to take this opportunity to prove herself to Negan. She looks around at the men and walks over to pick up two boxes of stuff from the closest stack. She doesn't say a word to the men as she follows them out to the trucks. She walks around to the back of one of them and places the boxes inside.

When she turns to walk back for another load she notices the handsome leader watching her every move. He doesn't say a word, he just leans against one of the trucks with his arms across his chest and his barbwire wrapped bat resting in the gravels against the tire. His eyes follow her as she carries load after load. They ran along her legs, noticing the way that they moved in the heeled boots. He had expected her to be slow and clumsy in them but instead she was fast and graceful. They aren't supermodel long but definitely long enough to wrap around and hold a man tight. She had obviously used a few of the razors from the supplies here because they looked smoother that a new born baby's ass. Her ass, he had definitely noticed that too. The way it stuck out from her lower back and sloped down to a gorgeous pair of thighs. The way those black shorts rested just below the curve of her cheeks. He definitely noticed the swell of her breasts that look full and heavy. She was beautiful and Negan knew that any one of his men would love a chance to have her. The only question was would he allow them to get close enough or would he make her one of his wives? He watched close until it was all done. It was getting late when he shouted for the men to load into the trucks.

"Load the fuck up boys and lets get the fuck out of here. Dwight you ride with Simon I'm taking the new girl with me." He yells and looks over to Ruby who is waiting. "The black one Princess." He tells her pointing it out for her.

She nods her understanding and he grabs his bat before walking around to the driver's side

She nods her understanding and he grabs his bat before walking around to the driver's side. When he swings the door open he finds that she is already inside waiting. "You move fast. I like that fucking shit. You take orders like a fucking champ. I bet there are a few other things you could take like a champ too." He chuckles as he starts the truck to leave.