Chapter 1~ Aaron's plan

*Aaron's POV*
"Uhhhhhhh.... Thursday....." I moaned. I turned over in my bed to see Aph snuggling up against my chest. "Wha-- oh, that's right, Aph fell asleep on me when we were reading a book... But still.... Ugh, get over it Aaron! You've been dating for a year now!! You should be used to this!"
Just as I said that Aphmau woke up. "A-A-Aaroon... " She said quietly. "U-Uhh yea Aph??" "Aaron what happened... Oh, right. The book" she said with an adorable smile. "Aph, it's 10 in the morning... We should get up now." I said with a smile. I was always happy when she was around. She broke the silence. "Okay, im having a shower, thanks Aaron for looking after me." "No problem, babe." I answered.

*Aphmaus POV*
I had a shower and got dressed. "There's something up with Aaron.... I swear." What is he thinki--- "hey babe. Whatcha makin?" Aaron said with a smirk. "Well for your information Mr. Aaron, I am making waffles." I replied formally. "Okay Smarty-Pants.." He chuckled. I love Aarons laugh. It makes me smile.

*Aaron's POV*
Gee, sass much, haha. She's so beautiful... Oh my Irene shes looking at m-me with that l-look... "U-Uh Aph... So, you ready for our date soon? It's only 2 days away!~" help... S-shes still st-taring....

*Aphmaus POV*
Heh. I can see the worried look on his face... "Yea.... Sure." I replied, slowly. "Your waffles are ready." He was really scared...

*Aaron's POV*
OH MY IRENE HELP S-SOMEBODY!!! "Aph what's wron-- Huh?" She starts walking towards me... What is she doing?? She's crawling on the counter towards me.... Oh no.. what??? Is she broken?? I don't understand girls... OH NO SHE GRABBED MY SHIIRT AND NOW SHES-- "WOAH!" She pulls me off the chair and pushes me and her onto the ground. She stops.. then... What? Shes hugging me.... "Aphmau...." I studder. Then she says with a panicky voice; "Aaron.. don't leave me alone or the monsters will get me." She starts to cry and pulls me closer. Im stuck for words. "Aph, what is going on? There's no monsters and I'll always protect you. No one will ever hurt you as long as I live. I swear. And if anything were to happen I would protect you all the way and stand by you." I managed to say after panicking. She lays on my chest pulling me even more closer. I feel her small hands rest on me and I can hear her heart beating.

*Aphmaus POV*
I finally told him. The truth about how I feel. Sorta. I hope he understands.

*Aaron's POV*
I can feel the wet tears on my hands as I pick her up. "It's okay, Aph." I say calmingly. We wash up and eat in silence.
*A day later*
*Aphmaus POV*
"Aph.... What happened with you yesterday?? I-I just don't get it. What monsters?" Aaron asked me. I answered, "Aaron... I don't wanna lose you. Just please promise you'll stay." "It's okay, Aph. I understand. I'll always protect you I promise." He said softly. I put my hand on his shoulder and he cuddled me. We looked at each other and he kissed me.

*later that day*
*Katelyn knocks on Aphmau's door* Aph answers; "Oh hey!! Katelyn!! How are you?" "Oh, im good. I just thought maybe we can go to dinner today? My treat!" Replies Katelyn. "Sure, if that's okay with you!" Aphmau said. "Yeah, of course Aph, you're my best friend!" Katelyn said happily. *Travis runs to Katelyn* "U-Uh K-K-Katelyn???? "Yes Travis?" "U-Uh Katelyn I n-need to give y-you this p-p-pizza....." *Travis runs off* "Why a pizza" Katelyn asked. "Well, free food!" "Would you like to come in, Katelyn?" "Oh sure!" Katelyn replied. Katelyn opens the pizza box..... And... "W-whaa?  A love letter from Travis!?"
It read:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please, Katelyn....
I think I love you.
~Travis
"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Katelyn!!!!~" Aphmau yelled. And kawaii~chan ran over and bursts in sweating because she ships Travlyn.
"KAWAII~CHAN HEARD HER OTP! KAWAII~CHAN WANTS TO KNOW? CAN APHMAU~SENPAI AND KATELYN~SAMA SHOW KAWAII~CHAN!?!?!?" Kawaii~chan screamed. Laurance thought there was something wrong, so he ran over to see them all lying there on the floor laughing, but he thought they were crying... So he immediately went to all the girls and kissed them. (Especially Aphmau... Lol) they all got up and Katelyn punched Laurance out the door across to his house but Laurance was so happy that he kept yelling "I KISSED HER!!!! I KISSED APHMAU!!!". Travis comes to the door and blushes. "S-so do y-you l-like it??" He studders adorably. "Oh come here, you" Katelyn says with a laugh as she pecked him on the lips. Travis froze and was sweating. "Oh, it's okay Travis... I wanted to talk to you...  It's a good thing, heh" Katelyn said. "S-sure K-K-Katelyn...!" Travis replied, rubbing the back of his neck. They both went for a walk. "So, Travis. I was wondering if you wanted to be my.......................(boyfriend) she whispers. "What was that Katelyn??" Travis asked. Katelyn was red as a tomato. "U-Uh TRAVIS WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND!" and before he could say anything Katelyn runs off and cries in her room for an hour. She texts saying "the dinner was cancelled. Sorry." Katelyn cries some more and Travis bursts in. "Yes. I will be your boyfriend, Katelyn." "R-really? I don't mind if you don't..." She studders. Travis holds her chin and pushes Katelyn's tear-streamed face towards him. He slowly moves closer and kisses her.
*Next day~~Aaron and Aph's date*
*Aphmaus POV*
"Wow, Aaron!!! This place is AWESOME!" I squealed as we walked into the carnival with Celestia and Alexander. I had my purple dress on. We went on a few rides and there was fireworks soon, at night. "Aph, do you wanna go watch the fireworks later?" Aaron asks while we were eating fairy floss. "Mmh mph mm!" I tried to talk but I had fairy floss all over me, but the doggies solved that problem by licking all over us. Hahaha, stop, guys! Come on!!!! They licked us clean and then sat in our laps. We went to eat sandwiches and then see the fireworks.
*Aaron's POV*
Im finally gonna do it!! I will!! I really will! In 3... 2...1.... I pulled out the ring. Aph was still staring at the fireworks. I sat behind And huggged her. "Yes Aaron?" She asked. "Aph..... Will you marry me!?" I finally did it!
*Aphmaus POV*
OH MY IRENE HES PROPOSING IRENE HELP WHAT DO I DO!? OKAY....Calm downnnn......... "YES!" we both cried and hugged in the moonlight.

The end!!! Comment if you want more!