SUMMARY & COPYRIGHTS

Author's note at the end of the chapter. 

 "TALES OF SHADOWS, TALES OF BEASTS, UNRAVEL AS THE SHADOW SPEAKS"

Aeraji; the continent of magic, the mother of legends, old and new. A place where gods and heroes, monsters and witches are very much real. Despite hailing from foreign grounds Arden knows every tale by heart.

For all its history of harboring everything otherworldly, though, not every mystical thing is loved; to be alone, orphaned and unusual is a recipe for death – a strange trick an invitation for a knife to the throat. And, unfortunately for her, Arden is all of them and more. A child sold to a circus full of criminals and abandoned children due to her peculiar talents – talents that make her the target of more than just human hatred. And all she longs is for the world to burn.

But things are changing. The Grail of Adean has been stolen. The tension between the Alliance of the Aerajin Nations is thick. And Arden whisked away to a society of semidei must navigate the secrets of both the past and the present...while trying to decide if she should trust the wicked voices in her head.

With ambitious demigods, perilous powers creating havoc and political alliances at stake anything could happen. Especially when, sometimes, the dead forget to stay dead.

 Especially when, sometimes, the dead forget to stay dead

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copyright holder(in other words me) retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of their work. ANY VERSION OF THIS STORY POSTED ON OTHER WEBSITES WILL BE TAKEN DOWN. COPYING THIS IS A VIOLATION NOT ONLY OF THE LAW BUT ALSO TO MY HARD WORK. I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS.

 I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS

WELCOMEEEEE

So, I'm finally back with the finished summary and all hehehheeheh. I can finally say that I'm satisfyed enough with the plot, the characters etc etc. So I present to you TALES OF SHADOWS MY PRIDE AND JOY.

So...

I WELCOME TO THIS JOURNEY THROUGH GODS, GODDESSES, DARKNESS, MONSTERS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. In this alternative universe we'll follow little Arden in her adventures as she discovers herself, her powers and her past while finding a place in which she belongs. In this book Arden, as you will see bellow, is twelve soon to be thirteen. So as you can probably understand in this book there's no sexual content and no romance. Those will come at later books and that's why I have it tagged as romance (should probably remove it though hehehe). Anyways, there'll probably be some mentions of sensitive subjects such as abuse, sexual assault etc etc. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNEDDDDD

Also, note that this work is copyrighted. In other words: EVERYTHING BELONGS TO ME AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THIS WORK BE COPIED IN OTHER SITES. IF SOMETHINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENS THEN OH BUDDY YOU'RE SCREWED BECAUSE I WILL COME FOR YOUR HEAD.

Anywayssss😊

A few comments and votes would be greatly appreciated

Till next time