~Chapter 21~

Next Day At Sunset,
Shirayuki's Pov, 

We go the temple to hear shouting of pure pain from unknown men. "SHE GOT OUT AGAIN" a unknown female shouted in rage as we saw Yona covered in bruises and dirt as she had a bow in her hands and shot one of the bounty hunters. "I ain't getting them paid enough for this bitch" the female spoke as she showed up rushing toward Yona with a sword as Yona was able to move away from the blade to get punched in the gut making her fall to her knees and dropping the bow as she was coughing blood onto the ground.

My eyes had widen seeing the blood as Yona was out of breath looking tired and pale. "Put her in place, soon as the moon shows we shall start without the so called 'Healing Princess' we can still get the main power" the female ordered smirking as she had long black hair and pure red eyes as bounty hunters came over grabbing Yona's arms and dragged her off inside the half broken temple as she was fighting as much as she could but the pain of her shoulder was making her weaker. A bloodlust came from Hak as he rushed ahead without thinking.

"Oh crap" Yoon spoke as Hak ran toward the men holding Yona but was forced to stop and get into a fight as the female looked toward him. "Didn't I put him to sleep?" she walked over toward Hak pulling something small out her pocket. "Kija" Yoon spoke as he moved in a blink of an eye as I rushed off through the woods getting Zen to call my name. I was rushing toward the temple. Something inside of me was screaming to get Yona fast. Something inside of me was warning me if I didn't get to her, she could get killed.

I was unsure on what I was feeling but I kept moving. I turned my head to see the others attacking and getting attention from the bounty hunters but the women was gone. The unknown vanished as I got inside the temple to see Yona being pushed onto some green marking. "Stay put this time" a man snapped as Yona looked too weak to even move as she was taking heavy breaths. I moved forward as Obi showed up next to me, throwing his metal arrow heads into the men's necks. 

They fell to the ground as Yona looked up smiling toward me and Obi as I stepped on some purple making as the red glaze of the moon came over. I was frozen as Yona screamed in pure pain as I went numb, falling onto my knees frozen. "SHIRAYUKI" Obi shouted worried as some type of crystal grew faster than a blink around me. I saw one did around Yona as a line of crystals was made to a giant marking where the unknown female stood. I was getting tired as hell. "The Healing Princess recarnation and The Great Red Dragon recarnation. Once seen each other they become bonded in ways" she spoke as Obi threw his arrows toward her.

As they went over part of the marks they stopped in thin air getting my eyes to widen in pure shock and worry. "None of you understand the power these will grant me, let me show you some" she spoke sending the arrows toward Obi faster than light itself as one second they was in the air and the next in Obi's chest pushing him to fall backwards onto the ground. I went to scream his name and tried to move but none happened. I felt even more tired for trying as Yona was screaming in pure pain as blood was coming from her nose.

Soon Jae-Ha, Zen and Yoon came into the temple seeing me and Yona. Jae-Ha's eyes widen in fear seeing Yona who was hugging herself in so much pain. I tried speaking but was unable as I went backwards, my back leaning on the crystal as I felt as if my whole energy was being sucked out of me. Pain was building up in my legs but I was unable to do a thing as Jae-Ha glared toward the women and rushed at him. Yona went to shout something to him but what came out was another scream of pain as Jae-Ha got frozen soon as he touched the marking.

"Now even you Green Dragon shall be weaker than I" the women spoke sending Jae-Ha flying at one of the barely standing temple wall. "JAE-HA!" Yoon shouted worried rushing after him as Zen aimed his sword toward the unknown. "Prince Of Clarines. You would lose your life and get your Healing Princess to die with you" the female spoke as Zen was frozen looking toward me and then the unknown as I tried speaking but nothing, not even a noise came out of my mouth as soon Hak, Kiki, Kija and Mitsuhude came into the opening.

"The Great Red Dragon will fall this night and in that fall will let the Blood Dragon rise inside of me and with the Healing Princess here I will even be able to control it" the woman spoke laughed like a mad men. Yona was shaking as her eyes were watering as Hak stared at her in fear as he and Zen were both in fear unsure on how to act. "Another cultist?" Kiki asked sounding in raged as Kija rushed at the unknown who shook her head. It was a repeat on what happened to Jae-Ha. He was blasted into a wall right next to Yoon and Jae-Ha.

"The cult kicked me out. They wanted to kill the Blood Dragon. I want to use the TRUE Great Dragon's power" the women replied with a chuckle at the end. I was just able to move my hand to tap the crystal to where Obi was as Kiki saw him and rushed over worried. I was trying so hard to speak. "Hak" Yona whispered but the echo in the crystal made it sound like she was talking normally. "I-it hurts" Yona then whispered as her eyes were glowing as both our crystals were glowing at the bottom.

"FIGHT US HEAD ON YOU COWARD" Mitsuhude shouted in rage as the woman chuckled. "Jane doesn't know how to do a fair fight and only cares about bringing the dragon of death back from the grave" Zeno's voice echoed around as he, Shin-Ah, King Izana, King Soo-Won, Joo-Doh and some soldiers were all around as the women who we then knew was called Jane smirked even more. "Zeno you really are immortal. Finally I can end even your life" she spoke as Zeno moved forward to stand in front of us all. 

"The Blood Dragon should never be freed, it won't grant your wish Jane it will only kill us all" Zeno spoke. He was hoping to find a balance way. "It already granted me immortality" Jane replied as Yona screamed in pain again her crystal glowing even more as I was struggling to breath. "YONA!" Hak shouted rushing to her crystal as Zen ended up calling out my own name rushing to my crystal. Soon a crystal was growing in front of Jane whos eyes were now glowing as she was laughing crazy once more.

"To free Miss and Miss Shirayuki we must destroy that crystal before it glows, I can weaken the shield around it and Jane but not for long" Zeno spoke pulling some chalk from his small bag and started drawing markings on the ground as Hak and Zen were glaring toward Jane both having pure bloodlust inside of them. "Zeno do it" they both spoke as Zeno finished and passed out some blood coming from his nose as Hak and Zen rushed ahead toward Jane and the crystal. "Let me show you a Red Dragon's true power" Jane spoke her voice echoing.

Her hands burst into fire as she had the ground lit up turning into what looked like lava making Zen be pushed back as Hak jumped over it and went to strike down the crystal as Jane was there in a second catching Hak's glaive and destroying it with one touch as she then punched him in the gut sending him flying. I soon noticed what looked like a burn on the back of her leg. I knew Kiki was next to me as I started doing a code by tapping on the glass getting Kiki to turn her head to me and listen. 

"BEHIND HER RIGHT LEG, ZEN HIT THERE" Kiki soon shouted getting my message as my eyes closed as I passed out then and there. I was hoping that everyone would be alright.