4| Preparing things

Laura's POV

The last period had started five minutes ago and Ross already had my head filled. I need to talk to someone about this and I thinking I should just talk to Riker maybe he can actually help me but it is just awkward to talk to him like I don't even know him, know him. But it would be cool to have a guy to talk about things, I don't know... It would right? I mean Vanessa understands me but I never had the courage to tell a boy how I feel about him and maybe I just need some help from a guy who understands guys, right?

I took my phone from my purse without the teacher see and finally make up my mind. I wont text Riker because it's not normal but I will talk to Vanessa, it'll be more normal right!? And maybe I should tell my friends about him right? I don't know I'm just confuse.

"Misses Marano, are you here?" said the teacher taking me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I said without thinking.

"Would you answer my question?" said the teacher staring at me.

"Of course! What was the question again?" I said politely.

"Would you come to the board to shows us how to solve the problem?" He said in not in the same polite tone I used.

"Sure!" I get up and went to the board.

-
When the period over I walk to the outside of the school with Mollee because Grace did already went home.

"So do you wanna go to my school to study? We have History test Friday. Do you remember?" said Mollee looking walking to her car.

"Sure. I'll text my mom saying that we're going to study." I said getting into her car and texting my mom.

"So how are things with Jonh?" I said with a smirk. Oh, and Jonh is Mollee's boyfriend.

"Great. I guess. Sometimes I think I think a lot about it. More than I should." she said with a sad face.

"Oh, c'mon. You know he likes you, and you like him to so don't worry, you will be fine. I wish I had someone that likes me, so don't complain." I said to her.

"Oh, you'll find someone. Your only problem is to be to shy to tell a boy your feelings and some how push them away to not tell you. Because I beg that a lot of guys you liked, like you back. You just push them away, remember that guy who tried to kiss you?" she said looking at me.

"Yeah, and I didn't kiss him because I didn't knew if he liked me or not!" I said. And it's true I didn't knew.

"Oh c'mon. The guy tried to kiss you. Of course he liked you!" she said looking at me and then the road.

"You don't know that Mollee!" I said. "Maybe he just wanted to hurt me!" I said in lower voice.

"He was my best friend that time! I knew he did really like you!" she said smiling. But it is just to impossible to a guy to like me right? I mean who would. "Why do you make such a big deal of a guy to like you?"

"It's complicated." I spoke.

"Well it shouldn't! Love is easy for everyone else. Why is not for you?" she said.

"Love isn't easy for everybody Mollee!" I said kinda mad. "To you of course is easy, you're perfect you can get any boy you want!" Even Ross. She could take him away from his girlfriend, for him to never remember her again.

"Please, I'm everything but perfect. But I guess your right." She said lowering her voice a bit while she talked. "For me it is easy, but not that easy ok!" she said. "But why are you so mad about this?"