| 12. your song

Your Song

marc 
arms - christina perri 
↳ ❝you put your arms around me and i'm home❞
↳ you both loved this song because it described your relationship. At first, you never really liked each other but then you just clicked. Your heart says "go and love Ollie" but your mind stops you, and tells you reasons why you shouldn't give in. You fought, you screamed at each other, you tried to break up but both of you can't. You eventually give in because you can't stop yourself from loving him. Whenever Ollie hugged you, you felt like you're home because you knew that home isn't a place, it's a feeling. 

roman
↳ a thousand years - christina perri 
↳ ❝i have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid, i have loved you for a thousand years.❞
↳ before you dated roman, you never knew he liked you for a long time. maybe you were too naive to know. he loved you ever since he met you, but he couldn't find it in him to ask you out on a date. you found out he liked you because of erik, but roman never regretted it. how could he regret it? he already won the girl he waited to be with for so long.

erik
 i won't give up on us - jason mraz
↳ ❝i won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough.❞
↳ this was erik's favorite song, and eventually it became your favorite too. because, even you wont admit it to yourself, your relationship would've ended if it wasn't for erik. he held onto you, because he knew this relationship you both had was worth fighting for.

marco
↳ you and i - igrid michaelson
↳ ❝let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of france. let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance. let's get rich and build a house on a mountain making everybody look like ants from way up there, you and i, you and i.❞
↳ marco already had plans for the both of you. get rich, get married, have children and grow old together. he wanted to do everything with you until his last breath because he can't imagine his life without the love of his life. that's how much he loves you.