| 14. why you broke up

Why you broke up

marc
↳ you haven't seen marc for weeks. he's always out with his friends, he usually doesn't go out all the time. one day you were invited to a friend's party but you and your best friends decided to arrive late. when you got to the party you instantly saw your friends drunk and they were dancing, but marc was nowhere to be found. then you saw marc making out with some chick who you knew as the girl who had a crush on him for a long time. you left the party without telling anyone why you left.

roman
↳ you were a bit insecure about yourself. at first, roman thought it was pretty cute because he had to remind you how perfect you were to him, but you didn't believe him and it just pissed him off. roman didn't want to date you if you just kept on nagging about how fat/ugly you were. that was it, he broke it off.

erik
↳ you were a bit too controlling, he didn't like it for a fact, but he just went along with it for a few months. but when you started being clingy and you started taking him away from his friends, that was the last straw.

marco
↳ he was just too busy with football, that he has no more time for you. you were in dire need of his attention. but he didn't want you expect so much from him so he broke up with you just a month before your 1st year anniversary.