Lost

You stayed in your cave for a week. You only went to Hogwarts to eat and for classes. Hermione always tried to talk to you. You missed cuddling with her. Hermione,knowing your secrets,knew you were in the cave. She never came. You preferred that. You didn't want to talk to her. Not after how you yelled. There was 2 months of school before you went back. Having dead parents and no where to go,Harry would let you stay with him. How he convinced the Dursleys to let you stay you don't know. You were just luck to be there. You wanted to talk to Hermione. You heard a rock move at the entrance of your cave. You slowly come to the entrance. A rattling sound started at the Rock. Oh shit. You jump back at the right time. The snake misses its attack. You start talking but it doesn't sound like talking. The snake retreaded. I can speak Parseltoungue? Great. Something else I don't know. Everyone knew Harry could speak Parseltoungue. You sat back down. You wanted to talk to Hermione. "AHHHHHHHH" a scream came from under the hill. You ran to see what happened. You forgot your wand. You saw Death Eaters all around Hermione. One of them touched her. She was crying. You felt anger at them and you. You should have been there. You reached for your wand. Fuck it's in the cave. Muggle fighting then. You ran down the hill. They were surrounding her. You ran at one. You punched him across the face. He fell. The others raised their wand. "See I didn't need a plan" you told Hermione. "Accio Wand" you said as you held your hand out. There was a clicking sound. It sounded like wood against rock. The wand came rushing into your arm. You pointed it at them. Harry had taught you that when you were preparing for the battle. You didn't know what to do. You had a risky idea. You grabbed onto Hermione. "ACCIO GRIFFINDOR TOWER!" You knew you weren't strong enough to do that. So you would go to the tower. You and Hermione launched to the window. You looked at the Death Eaters and shouted "STUPIFY!" You landed in the common room. No one was there. It was quiet until Hermione ran at you. And hugged you. "I'm sorry. I love you" you told her.

Wow 400 words. Thanks for reading. It means alot. I have more stuff planned. So keep reading! Does anyone watch 13 Reasons why? Tell me if you do!