The New Student

It was a normal day in in the Academy in the Hidden Leaf Village. The students were amongst themselves, talking, and for some, arguing. In the back of the classroom are two female students fighting over a seat next the raven boy of the class.

"I'M SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE," the pink one yelled.

"Ha, Sakura, you think Sasuke wants to sit next to you, you'll take up all the space," the blonde one said.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN INO-PIG," Sakura yelled.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING PIG, BILLBOARD BROW," Ino yelled.

As both of them are arguing, they didn't notice when their teacher, Iruka, came in.

"SAKURA, INO," he called. Both of the girls turned their attention towards their teacher, "Because you two are fight over who sits next to Sasuke, neither of you girls can sit next to him. Find some where else to sit."

"EH, BUT IRUKA-SENSEI," Sakura whined.

"NO BUT'S NOW GO FIND ANOTHER SEAT OR YOUR GOING TO BE IN BIG TROUBLE," Iruka yelled.

Soon both girls went to a different seat mumbling saying that what just happened was the others fault.

"Okay, now that we got that out of the way. Let me introduce you all to a new student that's going to be joining us today," Iruka said.

Everyone was mumbling, wondering who the new student is. The guys were hoping to have a another guy join them so they won't have to deal with more screaming Sasuke fangirls.

"Come on in."

The sliding door soon open revealing a kid with messy blonde hair that stop above his ear, ocean blue eyes, three whisker marks on each side of his cheeks, and tanned skin. He was wearing blue shinobi sandals and a kill-me orange jumpsuit.

~Naruto's POV~

"Why don't you introduce yourself," Iruka said.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and my dream is to become the next Hokage, believe it!" I told the class with an idiotic grin on my face.

The while class laughed at me for my stupid introduction. Soon Iruka calmed them down.

"Naruto, how about you take your seat next to Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke raise your hand," Iruka said.

I look in the back to see a boy with raven hair, onyx eyes, pale skin, and a duck butt hair style.

"Hai." I walk up the stairs towards the back near the window.

As I walk up the stairs, I sense the girls in the class all glaring at me. I ignore them and take my seat next to Sasuke.

"Hey I'm Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you," I said.

"Hn."

"Hey, that's not even a word."

"Dobe," he said.

"I'm not a dobe, teme!"

"NARUTO, IS THERE SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE CLASS 'CAUSE IF NOT BE QUIET!" Iruka yelled.

"Sorry," I say smiling like an idiot.

~Time skip~

After class finished, a crowd of girls came running towards me and Sasuke like a bunch wild bulls. They start to swarm around Sasuke complimenting him and asking him out.

"KYAAA, SASUKE, YOUR SO COOL!"

"SASUKE WILL YOU GO A DATE WITH ME!"

"NO, GO ON A DATE WITH ME!"

"NO, WITH ME!"

The girls started to get violent with each other soon afterwards. Then there was this one sound I heard that sounded like a cat clawing on a chalkboard.

"SASUKE-KUUUNNNN​!"

I turn to see a pink haired girl running towards Sasuke, then she soon clings herself onto his arm.

"Sasuke-kuuunnn, would you go with me to get some dango later on?" pinky said.

"Do you think Sasuke would want to go on a date with you, ha, please," a platinum blonde haired girls said.

"WHAT WAS THAT INO-PIG," pinky said.

'Why is she calling her a pig when her hair is the same color as one?' I thought.

"YOU HEARD ME, BILLBOARD BROW!" Ino said.

Before the girl with pink hair could retaliate​ I tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and you are?" I ask smiling at her.

She looked at me with disgust, "Why should I tell you my name?"

"I just want to know the name of the pretty girl in front of me." 'PSYCH'

"Hmph, Sakura Haruno, now what do you want?"

"I just want to know if you would go on a date with me," I ask acting shy.

"EW, WHY WOULD I DATE AN IDIOT LIKE YOU?!"

"Come on Sakura-chan, I'm better then this teme," I whined pointing at Sasuke.

She hit me across the head, "DON'T TALK ABOUT SASUKE LIKE THAT, NARUTO-BAKA!"

"Kyu, I swear if I get through this whole year without killing one of these students, Jiji better pay me back."

"Come on kit, its not that bad. And if you have any problems, let me know. I'll make sure you don't kill somebody's kid."

"Thanks."