Chapter 8

Terrell Pov

Sun woke me up out some good sleep . I knew she was mad though . I got up at got dressed & so did she it was 5:30 pm so i guess we'll go to the mall then slide to the food court . Today i kinda wanna spend some money on my baby Sun .

Ima start spoiling her la sexy ass . Whoaa i love that girl . I put on a black polo with a neon pink sign and some all white levis & my retro 10's . I pulled my dreads back and brush my edges back . I brush my gold grill and the walked out the bathroom /closet .

I went up stairs to the room and seen Sun sitting on the bed she looked pretty as.f even with them slides on i can't even lie . Sun was bad as.f .

" You ready na ?" i asked

" Yeah baby " she said .

" Hold on lemme get a pair of shoes & socks incase i might have to beat a bitch ass " she said seriously

I shooked my head and walked to the car waiting on her . I opened he car door for her and then i got in .

I pulled off heading to the mall .

" Uhm baby i really love you okay " i said

" i really love you to baby "

Sun Pov .

we got to the mall and went in . Terrell went to the Finish line and i went to the Footlocker .

" Is Tray here " i asked the lady behind the counter

" Yes he's here why ?" she said with an attitude

" Bitch go get him dont question me like im a damn child " i said kindly

" Okay sorry " she said walking to the back .

The tray walks from the back .

" Hey bestfriend " i said exictedly

" Wassup ? I thought you we're still mad at a nigga " he said being a smart ass .

" Smart ass like always but im not mad anymore . Me & Terrell has been spend quality time with me actually " i said began a smart ass to

" Oh fr ? Well congrats ma . " he said turning around going back to work .

I kissed his cheek and left . I knew he was mad but for what reason i dont know .

I walked into Jimmy Jazz and got Terrell & i matching out fits . I sweat shirt saying i love him ( for me ) & i love him ( for him ) . I got us the matching Kd's to and then left .

I texted Terrell where he was and this nigga said ready to get in the pretty coochie tonight .

I didn't even respond because when i looked up i seen him in side of Hibits getting a new truk fit outfit and some beanies after that he came out side and met me by the food court .

Nobody's Pov

They sat and eat . They had an few giggles . He talked to her about changing and wanting to settle down make a family & get married . She was done for whatever . They left went home and then took a good ass nap until Lace comes to Sun house  .