Chapter 14

Sun pov

Tray picked me up & we where waiting at the Doctor office . Then i seen Terrell walk in with Lace .

He didnt even look at me he just keep going after Lace . Lace looked at me tryna mug me so i mugged her back . She mumbled something under her breathe . " Bitch you feeling froggy hoe jump . Get that ass beat again .  Play with it " With that being said she went on about her business then the Doctor called me & Tray in .

Doctor Pov

" Hi my man is Kiesha . Ill be you Doctor for today . Would you mind laying on this chair  please . "

The young lady laid on the chair i took her blood pressure . Checked everything that need to be check .

" Would you mine taking this cup & collect some pee in her please .

Mrs.Laking took the cup & went inside the bathroom .

Me & The Guy Sat & Talked For A While .

He was really fine . I gave him my number & we went from there . Hopefully they not together  .

Sun Pov

I went to the bathroom and pee'd in the cup & Walked back into the room . I seen the Doctor & Tray making eye contact .

" Excuse Mee " i said loudly .

Then both stopped staring . I walked back to the chair & Gave the Doctor the cup . She lefted out & went to test my pee .

10 minutes later She came back in Your 1 month pregnant . My mouth dropped . I was so happy then i realize . Terrell was my baby father & Terrell aint shit .

We left the Doctor . I was kinda mad at Tray i really didnt talk to him when he was speaking to me .

He dropped me off & Left .

I went in the house put on so comfortable clothes & took a nap .