Chapter 15- Happy Birthday (continued)

"You ready San Francisco?" Brendon yells into his mic as the rest of us come on stage and the crowd screams. "Cause this is going to be a special show tonight" He states looking over to me. "It's my girl right here's birthday today" Brendon paused as the crowd cheered again. "Yes it is thanks for acknowledging that Dad" I say then look over to him. (fun fact I'm in ELA rn so cool) He has that proud-ish look in his eyes, yup he's a dad. "Stop with that look you actually look like a dad" I laugh into my mic. "Sor-RY" He says. "Anyways guys we're here, its my birthday, cool. Lets get the show on" I say as Dallon starts playing the beginning of 'Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time' "Alright, Alright" Brendon starts. (fact- I'm in enrichment/study hall and fucking Therapy came on and i'm trying so hard not to cry- OH OF FUCKING COURSE FUCKING CANCER COMES ON RIGHT AFTER.... Ok I'm done now go on with your lives) "Alright, Alright. Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though. It's a hell of a feeling though" Brendon and I sing, I look into the crowd and see Kenzie and her mom, I smile at them and they notice I'm looking and smile back. I continued to sing and play.

~woop lesgo bOi~

We're halfway into the show when Brendon gets handed an acoustic guitar. We're not playing Northern Downpour tonight. So why does Bren have an acoustic? Then I saw Pete and Gerard standing in front of everyone else backstage. Then Brendon starts talking "So as I said earlier it's this girl's birthday over here. And obviously we're not just doing a normal show." He pauses and ushers me over to him. I walk over slowly not knowing what's going to happen. "Happy birthday Cass" He says in my ear. I look into the crowd and see Kenzie again. "Ok before whatever is happening happens I want to call someone up here." I announce. I jump off the stage to the rail and point to Kenzie. 

-------
Hey. I dont care. Ik its a short chapter, but idc. Ok? I dunno where to go with this. I had a plan but I just lost it. If u wanna give me suggestions I'm gladly taking them. I'm going to update this chapter until I get 1000-ish words