Chapter 25- Home

(Wooper time skipples to liek the 2nd to last day of tour)

"Pete you dick!" I scream, fishing ice cubes from out of my shirt. "Watch your goddamned language, Cassie! Holy fuck!" Brendon yells and I laugh, "Really" I pause dragging out the word. "So I should be the one watching my language? Especially when Pete puts ice cubes down my fucking shirt!" I yell back rolling my eyes.

(I'm doing a lot of time skips lately. Probs coz I wanna get to my I D E A *pictures of MCR* <I'm so not sorry. But anyways time skip to le show and I'm so not describing the show I went to)

"Fucking Connecticut!" Brendon yells. "Language" I mumble and everyone laughs, Brendon rolls his eyes. "Sorry sir but I thought you were saying I needed to watch my language earlier and and here you are" I say glaring at Brendon playfully. "Shut up Cass I swear" he rolls his eyes, smirking a bit. "Yeah whatever father of mine" I say keeping a straight face and I hear laughs from the crowd. "Anyways" I say and glance to Kenny as he starts playing the beginning of 'Nine in the Afternoon' with Dan. "Back to the streets where we began" Brendon sang.

~WOOT I SRSLY NEED TO GET THROUGH THE TOUR SRY but they're almost home and its nighty night time ok kewl~

I grab my phone and lighter and slide out of my bunk and walk to Brendons cabinet again, grabbing the cigarettes. I walk to the back window again and open it, popping the screen out and placing it beside me this time. I open the pack and see that there is still 7 in it from the last time. I shrug and place the box between my legs and light the rolled up cancer. (fucc yeh thats a description) pulling it between my lips and breathing it in, lightly breathing it out and watching the smoke dance among itself then to fly effortlessly out of the window. My phone buzzes from beside me and pick it up, the screen lighting up the space around me. I read the call ID, Unknown Number is displayed in bold letters just above the center of my phone. I slide the red decline button and go back to the cigarette, watching as each time a new pattern is created in the air.

~WOOOOOOOOOOOP I'M SUPPOSED BE ASLEEP~

I wake up to a bouncy Brendon shaking me "Cassie, Cassie, Cassie!" He rushes. "Daaad. 5 more minutes" I whine. "Cassie you can't have 5 more minutes everyone already got dropped off at home." He explains and my yes bug open

"WE'RE HOOOME" I yell pushing off the blanket and hopping out of my bunk for the last time, at least for a while. Grabbing my things I start running out of the bus. "Yes we are Cass" Brendon laughs, walking to the door and unlocking it. He opens the door and I run in, I hear my sneakers skid against the wood floor. "CASSIE" three voices shout at me, IZA, KENZIE, SYDNEY" I shout back and we laugh. "Father how could you not tell me mi frens are here" I ask glaring at Brendon with a grin on my face. "Surprise?" He says smiling and I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever bye" I say and run upstairs and hear 5 pairs of feet behind me. I glance back and see the dogs following close behind Syd. "Ok, Hello Iza, greetings Syd, Hi Kenz" I say after we all sit on my bed. "Oh and woof Bogart and Penny" I giggle. It felt good to be home.