ONE

(f/m/l) (first middle last) is y/a  years old and is to be married to the 19 year old Ares by Zeus after she graduates this year. But this is about how this will play out she will move to greece after today and be picked up by Zeus in his mortal disguise and taken to mount Olympus to meet the others and Ares.
        (Y/n) pov.
       "Attention passengers please remain seated  till we come to a complete stop after landing, have a good day and Thank you for flying with America airlines." "Man thank you but you can have a bad day for all I care." I whispers under my breath. I hear the old guy which I learnt his name was fred next to me chucking about what I had mumbled. "I agree with that girly them there pilots seem falsely cheerful don' they."
I just nod surprised this hermit herd me. "All right we have landed all passengers getting off at Athens need to proceed to now." "Well girly you better get a move on have a goodin'." Nodding I utter a quiet yessir.
        -time skip-
  Okay so Zeus said to wait here by the pine lodge so that's what ill do.
         "(Y/n) just on time, we are going to have to go in the woods so no one sees us and I will teleport us to the main temple ." Zeus say hushed. "Yeah, alright I'm down to teleport." I whispers back. "Alright then here we go."