THREE

Ares point of view
"(Y/n), love are you ok." I question her softly. Sobbing quietly she shakes her head no. "What's wrong then (y/n)." -deep inhaling slow exhaling- "I had a nightmare and you left me for Aphrodite." She explains hiccuping cutely. "My love, I would never do that I need you, you are my soul mate we should be happy we found each other normally soul mates of different species don't find each other." Yeah, and I love you ." She responds wholeheartedly "I love you too, my future goddess of war." I smirk proudly at her pink tinged ears. (this happens  whenever I blush my ears heat up and turn pink, red, etc. O-O)
  (Y/n)'s point of view
"Yeah, and I love you." I respond honestly. "I love you too, my future goddess of war." He smirks triumphantly when when he sees my ears turn pink. "Ares I'm going to get Apollo and Artemis from the woods for dinner please, let (y/n) change and meet us for dinner will you." Zeus  commands over his shoulder as he walks away.          

PALKIA SKIP (if you get this reference I will give you emo 🌵 in the comments.)

Apollo point of view
     "Dad dinner already." I ask my father. "Yes Apollo and we have someone special with us now." "Who is it." My sister demands. "It is Ares soon-to-be spouse (y/n)."