TWO

Zeus point of view
"You can open your eyes now (y/n) we're here. "I tell the (h/c) teen. She slowly opens her eyes "Dang this place is to shiny." I hear her complain under her breath. I laugh "Is it really that bright, I've never noticed."  "How could you not notice I'm going blind just standing here!" The girl yelps  and again I laugh.
    (Y/n) point of view
  "Ow, can we get out of this room before I go blind please. I ask. "Yes, we can we need to take your last few things to Ares and your room." " Is it as bright in our room?" I question quietly. Zeus only laughs and nods.
              * Time skip cause all you did was walk, walk, walk, walk, walk.*
        "Here we are your room!"

  "Wow i love it and you are right it's now where near as bright as the throne room

  "Wow i love it and you are right it's now where near as bright as the throne room." I claim extremely giddy. "You can stay here and rest and I'll come get you when i get back from retrieving Ares how does that sound ." "That sounds good to me see you when you wake me up." I am able to say before I yawn suddenly very tired.
         (Y/n) dream
    I look around confused "Ares are you there." I call out "ahhh ares mhh" "Aphrodite uhh" I walk down the hall and into our room to see ares and Aphrodite having it. "Ares why was I not good enough for you."

  Ares point of view
  "Dad what are you doing here." I question. "I just came to tell you (y/n) is here now." "Really can I go see her!" I yell almost wanting to jump around like a little kid who just got a new toy. "Yes of course, you can wake her up with me too."
        Time skip
  Whimpering that's what dad and I herd. "Dad what's that." I ask panicking slightly. "Not sure but it might be (y/n) let's check."  I walk in and I see (y/n) crying and mumbling things like my name, why, and no. That makes me frown, worried for my love. I walk up to our bed and sit down on it and I shake her lightly she then wakes up, sits up and kisses me.