chapter 18

Saturday.

Melissa pov:

I'm so mad right now.
Last night Naomi and Grayson left the starting of dinner and didn't come back. I tried texting her and calling her but she didn't answer. She just ditch us. Now I'm here in bed with cuddling with Justin.

Naomi was such an asshole last night.

Like she could have called and text back and the weird thing is Justin was laughing the whole time while I was trying to figure out what happened.

And we had to pay for Naomi and Grayson that was the best part.

Now I have to see her at the Ashland with Grayson. I'm just really mad right now cause she didn't tell me anything.

Justin pov:

I know all of you probably thinks I'm the asshole. The reason why I didn't tell Melissa anything was cause I don't like Grayson.

Second year of high school Grayson stole my girl. When we were hunting the other night it was supposed to be Grayson that I attacked but it turn out to be Ethan. Well that's what he gets because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I don't need Grayson in our business so I need to keep Naomi out of Melissa's. That's going to be easy because of last night.

Grayson pov:

This is just great I probably caused a problem between Melissa and Naomi and now they have to face each other today at the Ashland.

I went downstairs to check on Ethan cause he got knocked out. I go into the kitchen to see that he had folded his clothes and put them on the floor. I went to the living room and see Ethan about to fall asleep again. He looked high so I just left him alone.

Me: is it normal for Ethan to be acting high?
Princess👑: oh yea I forgot to tell you he's going to be acting like that for like another hour or so , did he just wake up?
Me: yea I think so
Princess👑: yea he'll act like that for another hour and he'll be good after
Me: you sure
Princess👑yea I'm sure
Me: K I'll see you later
Princess👑: I don't even want to go cause of Melissa and Justin
Me: it'll be alright I'll be by your side
Princess👑: we'll be separated
Me: oh yea I forgot but I'll meet you there and we'll figure it out
Princess 👑: K bye love you
Me: love you too ❤
Princess👑: stop doing that it gmt
Me: stop doing what
Princess👑: don't you say "too" it sounds like you agree with me just say "I love you"
Me: fine, I love you princess
Princess👑: that wasn't so hard was it
Me: see you later princess
Princess👑: bye

Read.

Naomi pov:

Great I have to deal with Melissa tonight. She might ask me questions or not even talk tonight. But at this point I just really don't care. If she wants to talk we'll talk but if doesn't and wants to ignore me I'm fine with that.

Anyways we have to go to the Ashland at 7:00. So I have lots of time. I went on my laptop and was looking at the college Grayson and I are going to.

Grayson and I are planning to go and look at it next weekend. Sad thing is we'll all be away from our family but it's only for two years so by the time we are finish we'll be twenty.

I know what you are thinking why only two years are you going to college. So let me explain the high school we went to had prepared us for College. They did so well that when the college scouts came they were impressed and told us about deals and scholarships. Almost everyone I know has a deal or a scholarship from that college. And if your wondering I have a scholarship for law.

Well I should go and shower now since I've been on my laptop for two hours. First I had to get clothes. I got a gray Nike sweatpants with a black tang top and a green bomber jacket.

I went to go and shower and got ready. Since I didn't know what to do with my hair I put it in Dutch braids and but a cap on that said "OKAY." I didn't put any makeup on so I went downstairs with my shoes.

"You're going with us or with your car" my dad asked
"I'm going with my car"
"So what happened last night"
"Um problems"
"If you don't want to talk about it it's okay"
"It's not like that it just that Melissa is probably mad at me and won't talk to me because of a problem with Justin Ethan and Grayson"
"Oh well make sure you get it solve because you and Melissa have been best friends since you were small"
"I know I'm going to try at the Ashland"

I put on my shoes and got my keys and left. I soon got to the Ashland and looked out the window to see Melissa and Justin walking while holding hands. I text Grayson to see where he is.

Me: wru
Gray❤: look at the passenger seat window

I open the door so he can come in. He reaches to the back and open the back two doors. Ethan and Cameron come in.

"Hey" Cameron says
"Hi Cameron and Ethan are you okay or you still high"
"I think I'm still high cause at some points I can't walk straight"
"Yep that's normal,anyways what are you guys doing in my car shouldn't we be going inside"
"Well we just wanted to say good luck"
"Good luck with what"
"Melissa"
"Um thanks I guess but I'm just going to try to talk to her"
"Well just now she was giving Cameron a lot of attitude and she only did that because she knew Cameron our older brother" Ethan said
"Alright I'll try to talk to her"
"Let's go" Grayson says

We got out of the car and walk to Point Rock. Grayson and his siblings go left and I go right. I find some of my friends and go and sit next to them.

Villain and some of the Nymph leaders come out onto the ring and starts to speak.

Villain speaking:

Welcome back.
I have gather you all here tonight for three reasons.
The first reason is that I have gotten news that some of our teens have been fighting. Now you kids know exactly who you are. I'm very concerned about this because this is the first vampire and werewolf issued we have had since we let you kids started to hang out. And also a young gentleman was bitten during this fight. I expected better out of you kids. The kids who were fighting I have already address your parents so don't think you can't get away with it.
Second reason I called you here was because our lovely soon to be young adults are heading to College. Which means this Wednesday I want you teens to come so I can talk to you.
Third reason is humans. We need to stop feeding on them. Like I said only once a month but some of you have been feeding on them every week. Eat human food or feed on animals. To many humans are missing and people are getting suspicious.
Anyways I'm going to speak to you adults about that after the kids leave. But for you teens that are going to college I want you to come Wednesday at 7:00 pm sharp. You can leave now."

All the kids and teenagers got up and left. And adults were left behind. I was walking to my car and saw Melissa walking while Justin was talking to whoever.

"Melissa"
"What do you want"
"I left because something that happened to Ethan"
"According to Justin that's not what happened"
"Well can you tell me what Justin said"
"He said when he was hunting the other night he overheard Grayson and Ethan talking about our double date and Ethan started to talk mad shit about me and you guys were planning to ditch"
"That is not what happened at all and if Ethan was talking mad shit about you why didn't Justin say something to him or why didn't Justin tell you we were going to ditch you and you really want to know what happened Ethan and Justin got in a fight and Ethan got bitten by Justin now he's all high" I scoff and walk away

I got to my car and see Grayson leaning and waiting for me.

"What was that about"
"What was what about"
"You and Melissa"
"Shit"
"Well Cameron said you're a badass"
"I guess I am, anyways are you waiting for me to drop you home cause I'm not in the mood"
"Well I was going to ask but I'm not going to now but I want to come tomorrow"
"Why"
"Cause I want to film a video talking about us"
"I don't know Grayson how bout if your fans start talking smack about me"
"Well they're not my fans anymore"
"I'll think about it"
"Well text me when you get home and what's your decision"
"Okay"

I got into my car and started to drive off. I started to think about what happened with me and Melissa and what I should do about Grayson and our relationship.

Until tomorrow I guess...