Chapter 10: Paradise (the real lemon)

(A/n) No joke this time. There's some lemon in this chapter. You'll know when it happens when these beautiful fruits appear 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋. With that said, enjoy.

You wake up with the sun shining through the windows. You blink your eyes a bit to adjust to the new incoming light that is entering the room. You look at Angela, who is still sleeping. She looked so beautiful with the sun coming in and reflecting off of her. You pet her hair a bit, and she doesn't wake up yet. You start to reflect while doing this.

You had only been on Oahu for about a day, and you and Angela almost instantly fell in love with it. The pretty blue water. The beautiful plant life. You had picked a hibiscus flower and placed it in Angela's blonde hair. She looked very pretty with it. You guys had plenty of fun all in just one day.

You figure you two should get up for some food. You shake her arm a bit and Angela blinks her eyes a bit as she yawns. She looks at you and smiles.

"Guten morgen (y/n)." Angela says.

"Aloha kakahiaka." You say.

"Brushing up on your Hawaiian, I see."

"I may have looked a couple sayings up. Are you hungry?"

"Ja. Let's find some place for Frühstück."

You and Angela get up and start to get ready for the day. Once you're ready, you two head out and find some place for breakfast. You find a place and, after a bit of waiting, finally get a table and order breakfast.

"So what's in store for today?" Angela asks.

"Well, the luau is at night, so obviously we have time to kill. So, I have some suggestions for you." You say.

"Oh! Great! What are my choices?"

"Well, we can go snorkeling and see some sea life, like some cool fish and sea turtles. That's option one. Option two is we visit Pearl Harbor. No explanation needed about that. Option 3 is doing that movie tour. We could also just do a spa thing or head to another beach."

"Okay. I'll think about them and I'll tell you when we finish."

The two of you get your breakfast and start to eat and talk about random things. The food is good and you both enjoy the conversations. Once you finish, you ask Angela her decision.

"Well, what would you like to do today?" You ask.

"Uhhhh. It's so hard to choose!" She says.

"Well, if it makes anything easier, we'll be doing all of those eventually."

"That does relieve some pressure. I don't necessarily want to do Pearl Harbor today because I want today to be a more happier day. I feel like the tour should be done on a different day. I guess that means maybe option one and then maybe a small spa visit if we have the time."

"You've got it. Let's head to the hotel and get our swimsuits on. There's a reef that's a few minutes away. Hopefully we get there when there's still parking."

"We can only hope."

You two leave the restaurant and head back to the hotel to put your swimsuits on and get ready to head to the place. Lucky for you, there were exactly three parking spots available when you arrived. You grabbed your things and, after watching a safety video for the wildlife, you arrive on the beach, which has several people on it.

"Well, here we are." Angela says as she takes off her cover up and starts to put sunscreen over herself.

"Yep. Good thing we found a parking spot. Would've been quite a walk if there wasn't one available." You say taking off your shirt.