Chapter 22; The Game is Over

Here it is, the final chapter. 

After this, i have posted an Epilogue, but this is the last offical chapter.

Now, some of the dioluge may not match what is said in the show, because i just didnt have it avaliable while writing it.

Plus there is a bit of time jumping, just so i could make this longer then it was originally suppose to be.

But other then that, Please enjoy!
___________________________________

Chapter 22;

(P.O.V Winter)

The night was oddly quite for London, but it was slightly ironic considering the life that hung in its balance.

Sherlock was still fidgeting with the rubber bounce ball, while Uncle john slept with his head rested on the counter top. Molly had left hours ago, with Charlie, for it was nearly dawn now.

We were waiting on the next move of Moriarty, but currently he was still silent, but it wouldn’t make much difference.

We couldn’t go back to Baker Street.

Uncle John’s phone began to ring, waking him from slumber, and filling the silence.

I was half asleep, fading in and out of consciousness, so I could only slightly hear my uncle and Sherlock fight like a married couple.

“She’s dying….you machine…stop this….” Uncle John’s voice was fading in and out.

Suddenly, I was being lightly shaken.

“Whaaaaaat?” I groaned.

“Come on Winter, we need to go. Mrs. Hudson’s been hurt” Uncle said, gently.

“Do I have to go?” I asked.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Mrs. Hudson as though she was my own grandmother, but I was so tired.

“Yes, come on.” He said.

I got up, rubbing sleep from my eyes, and grabbing my coat. I stood by the door, as uncle tried to convince Sherlock once again to come.

“Alone is what I have, alone protects me.” Sherlock replied.

I was a bit taken aback by his response, but wasn’t able to really make much of it, because Uncle dragged me off, back to Baker Street.

We called a cab, and rode over to Baker Street, watching out the window as the sun rose above the horizon.

We rushed inside, finding Mrs. Hudson, totally unharmed.

Wait...what?

“But..Mrs Hudson your…totally fine.” I babbled.

“Why yes of course dear. Are you feeling well, you look a bit pale.” She said.

“Sherlock!” I shouted, running to catch another cab, with Uncle on my tail.

“Step on it!” Uncle said, as we climbed in.

We arrived at Bart’s, and Uncle’s phone began to ring.

“Sherlock.” he said.

I followed Uncle, not really paying much attention to what he was saying into the phone.

Especially when I saw it.

Sherlock, no there was no mistaking him, was standing on the roof of Bart’s.