Camila's Debt

"Camila!" I jump at the sound of my name. Damn! It's Lauren and I owe her money for that one time we all went to the movies and I didn't have enough money to pay for myself. She paid for me but I will have to pay her back . Today is Friday, the day I said I was going to pay her, but I don't have her money. I had her money but I had to give it to my little sister, Sofia. Lauren is going to kill me.

"Hey Lauren. How it's going?" I ask with a goofy smile.

"Cut the bullshit Camila. Where is my money?" Lauren demanded.

"I—I don't have it. But it's not my fault-".

"Not trying to hear it." Lauren cuts me off holding up her hand to shut me up.

"Lauren I will pay you Monday, I promise." I say quickly.

"I don't have all that time and you said you were going to pay me today. Mmmm, so I guess you're going to have to pay another way." She says with a devious smile on her face. This can't be good. "My house at 7 and don't be late."

"Fine."

"I mean it. I don't wanna have to come get you." she says with a serious face. Letting me know she's not playing. I better not test her.

"Okay 7." When I say that she walks away with a victorious smile on her face. "Why me?" I say walking away to my car.

Seven at Lauren's house.

I knock twice on Lauren's door really not wanting to be here. I could be at home relaxing but no I'm here playing off a debt thanks to Sofia.

"Well hello." Lauren says opening the door to only where I can see her face.

«Hello to you too scary-emo-goth-emeraldeyesshit.» I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Don't test me Camila. Now get in here." she says opening the door even more letting me in. I hear the door close cutting off the light that was coming in here. I try to look around the pitch black house but well its pitch black. Only light coming in is the little bit from the little door window.

"Come on." I jump at the sound of Lauren's voice and her appearing in front of me. I didn't even notice. I can only see her face and nothing else. "Time to pay off your debt." She says sultrily grabbing my hand and pulling me making me follow her. I try to walk without stumbling. It's hard walking in the dark and in an unfamiliar place. Finally we get to I guess is Lauren's room and it's even darker in here. I feel Lauren let go of my hand and I hear the door close. "Walk straight and sit on the bed." I shiver has I feel Lauren's warm breath against my ear and the tone. I don't know but I don't like it. I do as she says and I sit on the bed waiting for whatever comes next.

"Lauren why is it so dark?" I ask really curious.

"Afraid of the dark, Camila Cabello?" she teases.

"No just afraid of the dark when alone with you." That comes out and it shouldn't have.

"So I scare you?" she asks and I'm fully sure there is lust in her voice.

"Uhh—well....yes." I finally admit hating myself as soon as 'yes' came out.

"Good." After she says that the door opens and she leave out. "Take off your clothes. Leave on your underwear and bra." She says through the door. What!

"What! Hell No!" I yell back at her. I am not doing that she has lost her mind.

"Oh little miss perfect has a potty mouth and if you don't take them off I will do it for you," she warns "Let me know when you're done." Aww fuck, fuck, fuck! Damn you cute baby sister Sofia.