oh no..

Remeber how Boris never killed Joey? Joey had promised to never come back.. well... he lied.
     you were skipping around the studio happily. you noticed something. There was a new door open!
     you slipped to the door and peeked your head inside. "hello?" You whispered. there was no anser.
      you shrugged and walked in. there were drawings scattered across the floor. they were drawings of..you...
       you picked a drawing, confused. you looked at it. it was definitely you. who would be drawing you?
      You looked at the other drawings. they were all of you. you were a little scared. Was there somone else here?
      You walked over to a desk. there were more drawings of you. there were pictures of you. you were terrified.
      there was a note on the desk. You picked up the note and read it. the note read:

         It's been twelve weeks of trying to get my little child, (Y/n).. I had finnaly got her back living with me. then those stupid cartoons stole her away again.
     I'll get her back one day... It'll be just a matter of time before she reads this.
     hello (y/n).. Don't turn around.

             -Joey

      you stared at the note in terror. you then heard the door slam and lock. you turned around and saw Joey.
      "Hello (y/n), i knew you'd wander in here sooner or later." Joey said. Your eyes widened. "J-Joey!" You squeaked.
     Joey then knocked you out. Your vision went blurry and you fell.