Part 18

Yesterday Ace didn't talk and look at you yesterday all day and that makes you feel bad and you still don't understand why he is ignoring you. You wake up because you feel someone was touching you and when you open your eyes you see Ace.

-Good morning-He says happy and kisses you

-Goo... good morning-You see that the two of you are alone-Where are the others?

-Luffy is looking for Shanks and the others and I told Law to leave us alone-He takes off you shirt-They'll be here anytime so let be quick and then you can go see your friend-Take off his pants-Speaking of her, how do you know each other?-He start to touch your breasts and kiss your neck

-She used to live next to my house for a while so Sanji and I made friends with her-You stop him and make him look at you-Are you not angry at me anymore?

-Me? Angry with you? Why do you think that?

-Yesterday when we finished talking, you didn't talk or look at me all day, so what did I do to make you angry?

-(y/n) ...- You look at each other in silence-Are you good at math?

-What?-You say confused-Yes, why?

-Then tell me the answer of 53 + 16-Now you are more confused

-69, why ...-Then you realize it-Oh-He smiles

-For the expression on your face, you should know what to do now right?

-Do I really have to?-You blush

-Yes, now let start-He lie next to you-We don't have much time

You sigh and take off all your clothes and climb on top of him in reverse. You were really nervous about this new position that he forces you to do. You keep quiet and he knew you were nervous. He grabs your hips and pushes you closer to him, and he starts to lick and you also start licking and sucking his penis. At the beginning you were nervous but now you enjoyed the sensation of his tongue and fingers.

-Let change positions, I need you too much-Ace says

-Okay

You move to look at him and you were still on top him, Ace puts his hands on your hip and then you lean to kiss him, then you start to move. Feeling your moving and hearing your moans drive him crazy and fall in love more every time, he doesn't know if he can control himself but you notice how hot was his body so you stop.

-Why did you stop?-He ask

-You are hot

-Tell me something I don't know-He move you and now he was on top of you-It's your fault for being so amazing

He starts to move faster, harder and you feel him hotter, he was really trying to control himself. He doesn't want this to end, he doesn't want to stop seeing you and feeling you.

-Ace ... 

-(y/n) I ... I ... I lov...

He kisses you to avoid saying those words that he tries so hard not to tell you. When you two finish, he lies down beside you, breathing heavily.

-Ace, what were you going to sa....

-This time I didn't get on flame-He kiss you-You should go and put on your clothes-He stands up and takes his shirt and throws it at you-But first put on my shirt and go to see Law and then get prepared

You stand up, put on your panties and then you put on his shirt. When you open the door you stay frozen when you see Shanks and the others. Zoro and Sani were angry but at the same time blushing, Shanks and Usopp looked a bit uncomfortable and also a little flushed, while Law and Luffy were normal. Shanks cough and smiles uncomfortably at you.