Two. It's two of them now.

He was pretty sure it was not a good idea a group of teenagers fooled around the city the night before a competition, but his friend was way too insistent- to the extent that his phone rang every five minutes, the third time being when he was in the hotel's elevator (still thinking it was a bad idea).

"Yuzuru? Where are you?" The one to blame asked.

"Hotel" he answered stepping in the entrance hall, a security guard behind him. "Where are you?"

"Here" A voice said at the other side of the hall. Two people approached him, Javier Fernández –his friend- and a young lady with an overwhelmed expression.

"Oh... yesterday's girl" His thoughts came out of his mouth before he could stop it. Javier and the girl stared at him in silence. Then, she nodded, a shy smile in her lips.

"Hello"

"Hi" he answered and bowed.

"Yuzuru, she's Spain's Ladies representant, Dalia Rodríguez. She's a fan-"

"Javier, shut up" She interrupted giving a cold glare to Javier, and then turned to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you"

"She's a fan of anime and that kind of stuff" Javier said, smirking as he glanced at the girl.

She liked anime? That was cool.

"And... she's your type"

Eh?

The girl said something in Spanish, her tone a little annoyed, but all Javi did was laugh loudly. Yuzuru, confused, decided to introduce himself.

"I'm Yuzuru Hanyu. Nice to meet you, Dar... Dar-ia.. Dal...ia"

His pronunciation made the girl's name sound more complex than it was. Da-ree-yah.

"You can call me Leah"

Javier had told him a while ago about this girl, a skater from his natal Spain: 'she's very talented, and just as stubborn as you' – he said. And she was the same girl he saw landing a beautiful combo after he did a quad, he was sure! Up close, he noticed she was short –barely reaching his shoulders- and didn't look as confident outside the ice, but her nervous face made him smile.

"Uh, we have to go" Javi said looking at his phone, unaware of how bad his friends were at keeping up with the conversation. "The rest will reach us somewhere. The Shibs, Shoma, Satoko and Zhenya are doing tourism by themselves. Nam and Misha might catch up later."

"So it's us for now?" Dalia asked, scratching her neck. Javier nodded and put his phone in the back pocket of his jeans.

"Very well. It's time for some wild tourism!"

Dalia stared at him.

"Not too wild please. I'd like to still be alive tomorrow, thanks"

Yuzuru growled low, suppressing a laugh. Javier didn't miss that reaction, and he pointed it out.

"Oh, he seems to like you, Dal"

The trio walked the crowded streets of Boston, the amount of boxes increasing as they went from one store to another. At first the group was pretty quiet but soon they started to joke around and words came out naturally- Javier was the type of person that made everyone feel included, he talked so much.

"Leah-san" Yuzuru called the brown haired girl.

"Eh?" She gazed away from her juice and her Hazel eyes stared at him. "Yes?"

"Yesterday..." How could he say it? "Your jumps are pretty"

Leah looked at him wide-eyed, almost drowning with her drink.