Horror Movies

"This'll be fun," John said out loud, and flopped down on the sofa. Paul was in the middle, and George was on the other side. Ringo was on the floor, making a fort/nest out of blankets and pillows. He was hugging his teddy, which John tried to ignore.

"Does anyone want a teddy?" Ringo looked up at the others, "I bought three others along for you."

"What? Why on Earth would I want one? I'm not a kid," John complained.

"Umm...sure, thanks Ringo," George took one when he noticed how downhearted Ringo looked. Ringo beamed at him. Paul noticed this and took one too.

"Eh, Georgie, can we have some of ya food?" John asked, and snatched some packets of food.

"What? That's mine - give it back!" George tried to grab them back.

"George, share," Paul told him sharply, and George slumped in his chair and sulked, whilst eating more popcorn and hugging his teddy.

Paul handed the food round evenly, but Ringo secretly gave most of his back to George. He was scared when George got hungry.

The film started out okay, but later on, they were all scared. John tried to pretend he wasn't.

"Really? How fake is that? Paul in the morning is scarier!" John grinned, but his voice was a lot more squeakier than normal.

Paul kept screaming all the time, and was not just hugging the teddy, but John's arm. George was in a shock, and his mouth would've been wide open if he wasn't eating.

Ringo, meanwhile, had already wet himself. He was also trembling, and hugged his teddy and George's leg for comfort. He closed his eyes and wished for it to end.