5: those eyes...

kyoko: this tea,its really nice. Sweet, refreshing. A little sour and bitter.

reina: cakes?

hibari: there you are.How can you leave by my side without saying a thing?

reina :hibari…gomen.

hibari patted her head and pulled out the chair away from the table.After pulling a small distance, he sat down.

reina: tsuna's baby will be happy.I'm jealous.

hibari pov:

I pulled reina's waist making her fall backwards.Her body leaning against mine,and looking at her blushed face. She is one cute girl.

'don't be.You have me.'

kyoko: Thanks for the blessing. eh,how did you know? I didn't tell.

reina: although it hasn't shown, I've been observing and so I asked kusakabe. Kyoko's child have papa and mama when he's born. I'm jealous.

tsuna: reina… 

'jiudaime (10th genration) !!! jiudaime!!!' the noisy man came through the door and pushed my reina away. 'stay away, you human robot!!'

My reina fell to the floor and the hot tea on her hand spilled onto herself. With no expression of pain or unhappiness, she just stood up again patting onto her clothes trying to get rid of the stain.

Hm...so she's not afraid of pain and doesn't hold grudges. Or at least she doesn't show them. How different from me.

gokudera: is it you who brought her in? It must be. You're always giving jiudaime problems.

kyoko: you ok? Reina.

Hayato stood before kyoko blocking her, 'don't kyoko. She's dangerous.'

kyoko: Don't say that. She's a nice sweet girl who hasn't done anything wrong.

Innocent looking reina poured another cup of tea and approched hayato. 'Want some? Sorry if I bring trouble. I promise to minimise the trouble I give.' she smiled brightly.

gokudera pov:

Tsk...this girl. Does she really not know what she has done? Does she really not know what trouble she will bring? No. She knows. She must be preteding,who knows maybe she is even a spy.

I used my hand and knocked the teaup in her hand. 'I do not trust you. I have my eyes on you.'

tsuna:sorry...he's a little tense. Probably becuse he just came back from a job he had to do.

gokudera: jiudaime, you cannot trust her. She is one of the aori's!!

hibari pov:

this man. How dare he insult my reina. I took out my tonfas ready to give that man a lesson when something unpredicted happened.

*slap* kyoko had given hayato a slap on the face. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

reina: kyoko...your hand..its red. Its ok. I'm used to it. You didn't have to. I'm sorry hayato for the trouble I'm bringing.

kyoko:no!!! It is not ok. You are part of us.

gokudera: but kyoko...jiudaime....say something.

tsuna goes over to kyoko and hugs her, 'its ok. Don't be sad. I understand that you feel sad for reina.'

gokudera pov:

Feel sad for reina? for what? there is no need to symphatise her at all. She is just like the other aoris. Born and trained to kill. Foolow orders, living things that have no feelings.

Jiudaime walked to me, ' I don't know what you have seen but I can roughly guess what. But I can tell you one thing that I am very sure of. She is not like the others.'

reina: tsuna...arigato...(thank you)

gokudera: than... tell me reina. How different are you from the others?

reina : My mama and papa didn't make me because the aori family wanted it to be so. They really fell in love and got me. I didn't have a choice to be like this. They took me away from papa and mama. Other than that.... *smiles* I guess you could say I grew up the same way as they did.

gokudera: meaning, you are the same as them.

reina: I...wish to be different. I want to. Give me a chance.

gokudera: My eyes are on you.

hibari pov:

hayato had left.

reina: hibari... is it possible to change...change of who I am...?

I hugged her and whispered into her ears, 'why change when I like you just like that.'

reina: I'm horrible....

hibari: you are not. I know what you can do, but its also why I like you just like that. Don't change,for me.

reina: but...people hate me.

kyoko: reina, I will never hate you.

reina: you don't understand...those eyes that look at me with disgust. Just like hayato's.