24: final fight

'my master have got the news that miss sawada aori reina is in this building. Hand her over.'

gokudera: and thats all what you guys know how to do. Bark.

'insult me as you like. But my wise master's spy on this building every single day has paid off. We know for certain that miss sawada aori reina is inside. Hand her over.'

gokudera: what spy? This spy?

Yamamoto drags out a man bandaged up with strings ties on his hands behind his back.

'Mr. telor.'

yamamoto: oh, for the record , I didn't kick him till this state.

gokudera: shut up. Bastards need to be kicked. Its a rule.

ryohei: how can you be so mean octopus head?!!!

gokudera: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!!!

tsuna: How come I didn't know.

yamamoto: must be because some selfish person wanted to kick a bastard.

gokudera: don't make me sound so violent. Jiudaime wouldn't have let me kicked a bastard if I told him this.

'if so...than why did you let mr.telor still tell us about miss sawada aori reina's location.'

gokudera: I hate draggy situations.

hibari: enough with the chitter chatter. I want this place clean by the time reina comes back. No blood . No dirt. Lets start already.

kuskabe: erm..erm...sawada.

tsuna: yes?

kusakabe: it seems kyoko,haru and lambo is not in the base.

tsuna: what??!!!

'over here.' it was mukuro who had appeared with kyoko and the other 2. 'Don't worry. I'll make sure they're safe. I hate this, but its better than doing what she has to do.'

kin:hey!!!

tsuna: hey!!! Wait!!

But mukuro dissapeared with them before tsuna could say another word. With that the battle between the aoris and the vongola started. 

____________________________________

*tap...tap...tap...tap....tap...* footsteps echoed the hall. Each step took a bloody splatter splats across the wall. * clank ...clank...grr..r...r....* the katana tapping against the wall and as its being dragged across the floor.

reina pov:

My katana now painted with blood. Drip...drip...drip.. I can feel it as it each drop goes to the floor. I am controlling it, controlling myself from becoming into a monster. The echoing of the drips tring to get into my head and me trying to fight against it.

I entered the room to find the bastard, my target sitting on the chair. He was sipping tea comfortably. His katana unsheathed on the table. Right beside it had a small pail of water and a cloth. It seemed that he had just shone his blade.

'are you baring your fangs at me?'

robert: finally huh?

'you are going down.' I said it coldly ,with no emotions. I had not thought of killing this man. Not hate, no revenge. Just plain wanting to see his blood flow. I very well know he wouldn't go down without a fight.

kurick: what are you guys doing?

'to slice and see a certain person's blod flow.'

kurick:why? We are family. I just want you back. Now you are. I am happy.

reina: shut up old man. This man created the corryption of your family. I am going to bring him down. I do not belong to you.

'hahaha...that you are very right.' he took his katana on the table and charged forward to me.  I bend a little to dodge his blade to swing my blade to his lower body. He realised it in time and took out a dagger he had hid his boots and blocked my attack. I didn't expect that, but this is the last time his luck has helped him.

He pushed me away with that dagger and charged forward me again. This time his katana clanked onto mine. He pushed me all the way back and I was moving backwards. Wasn't the first time I encountered someone physically stronger than me.

But strength is nothing if you have the skills to deal with it. I slid downwards as a sharp sound was made as my katana slid down his katana. Than I shifted it towards the right making the right side of the katana longer than the left. Just like that, I managed to slice the side of his wrist as my katana slid off his, I kicked him in the stomach making him go backwards.

Apparently that hurt him. Blood flowed out, and it wasn't a shalow wound. I had cut the tendon of his wrist. He can no longer use his left hand.

'long time no see and you're still that merciless.'

reina: I am not hibari kyouya or sawada tsunayoushi. Neither am I kuricka. I am a girl who wields a katana. I will get killed if I give mercy.

'hahaha...well said.' he was still pissed though he said that complimenting sentence. He had only one hand to use now. His right hand.

reina: give up. I will being you to vindice.

robert: I rather die than to go to vindice.

reina: very well. Than I'll immobolise you.

He was a right hander, so using a katana with his right hand didn't seemed to be a problem to him. He charged forward at me with that pathetic sword with one hand. I dodged easily at his attacks, he was gradually getting slower because of the loss of blood. I went for his right wrist, but he managed to block me. He was holding strong for one hand. But it was no use, I slliced through his katana and placed mine on his neck.

He was clearly pissed. He kneeled down and in horror realising he had lost, he cried. 'kill me...'

reina: like I'm going to do that. You're going to taste your own medicine of having no freedom.

I took out the special shackles and chained it onto him. The invisible chains started to appear and it dragged him into vindice. Sigh...another job finally done. And later I still have to tie his body up properly in that tank. How troublesome. Seriously.

kuricka: thank..you...I've been a fool.

reina: no, you've been an old geezer. Get a new pair of eyes or specs. You have looked upon the wrong person.

kuricka: how about you?

reina: I do not belong to you. People like you won't understand. Goodbye.