Character: 1. Midna is Here

Zeldas POV

                             Zeldas POV

I was Packing my schedule for the trip In
Gerudo Valley. My little Cousin was doing the same as I was helping him with his bag ,who

carries
many things , like a camera , his mobile phone , a selfie stick and my singing karaoke stuff. I don't know why ,but If that boy wasn't living with me , I would be lonely . He is my whole Life.

When He was ready , he ran and jumped to me to hug him. I love him when he does that.
" Cousin Zelda , let's fix your hair. You know that Gerudos don't like Hairdressing." He said with a serious look but cute at the same time."
"You are right. I should make my hair in a high ponytail.

He said with a cute wink as he took my hairbrush and stared brushing my golden hair as good as he could. Then he took a rubber band but first he made a half ponytail . Then he took another thicker band and pulled all my hair. Last he took a small section of hair and tied it around the band. Then he took a bony pand and put on. The ponytail was too long till my pants' pocket.
"Do you like it ?"
"A lot!! " I said as I hugged him and Kissed his cheek.
"Everything for you Cousin Zelda"

7:00
Linkie and I decided to go at Telma's bar to drink something. Telma
is like a mother to me. She loves me like I am her daughter. Linkie and I entered to the bar. When Telma saw me , She Ran to me and hugged me tight"Zelda! Sweetheart How are you?

"Fine Telma" I said in a low response.
Can You put me a glass of freeze freez? Put one to Link too. " I said as I put out my wallet to give her money.

"Of course Darling" She said as she opened the fridge. She had already made two freeze Freez strawwberry for me and Link.
We drank it imidiently. She makes the best Drinks in Hyrule.
"So Zellie how are you?

Fine I suppose. But when she served the other drinks I crossed my arms.I couldn't believe what I saw.or else who I saw. Is she?? Midna? Recognized her from the fist look.
But Now I was stressed. I crossed my arms tighter. Feeling something bad. But is she going to remember me or not? She had dark orange long hair and she was wearing a pale yellow dress.

Link noticed that something was going wrong and asked me." Cousin Zelda? Is something wrong?"
I felt my heart beating faster and Faster. My hands stared Trembling.
" Link .Midna the girl I was talking to you yeasterday is HERE!!!