Is that really you?

I swallowed hard when I saw her

I swallowed hard when I saw her. For a moment I thought that she was staring at me. But I was worried if She remembers me. I didn't know what to
do. I wanted her to remember me. I won't give up. But I wasn't stupid. Before I come at Telma's bar , I found an old bracelet , that Midna gave me years ago

 Before I come at Telma's bar , I found an old bracelet , that Midna gave me years ago

This Bracelet means a lot to me. She brought it to me on my birthday party ten years ago. But I think and I believe that she will remember me.

Tears started forming in my eyes while I was looking at the bracelet and remembering things that we were doing , having fun , talking. But I also thought that being friends again with her , my life is going to get better.

Link was staring at her for o moment. He may think what I was thinking.
"Telma me and Linkie are leaving. Here's the money. Thank you for everything!" I said taking all the courage I had inside of me.
"Ok darling" she answered back.
For a moment I wasn't sure.
I opened the door and steped outside.

When We arrived home , Before I could manage to unlock the door , I realized that I forgot to take my iPhone so I ran at Telma's bar as fast I could.

But Before I could enter inside ...
"Is this yours?" Said a voice behind me.
I turned around , feeling stress inside me. It was Midna.
" Yes... T..thank you so Much M..idna.
I was so stressed. I did't know what to say.
"How do you know my name? "She asked confused
"I ...I " Couldn't move I could talk.
"It doesn't matter" She said like she didn't care. But For a moment she was sad for something.
"What's your name?"
"My name is Z..
Before I could finish my sentence ..
I saw him A
Handsome blonde/-haired guy with blue eyes. His hair was frachised. I knew it was him. Definatly him.

It was Link Avalon The boy I have a crush on from kindergrate.

Him.....

"I am Zelda Nohansen "I answered to Midna's question.

He was looking at me with her mouth opened.
Maybe she remembers me?

Tears were forming in our eyes. Midna suddenly pulled me in a tight hug. She didn't want to let me go.
"Z..Zelda is that you is that really really you?" She said crying a little.

"Y.es Middie . It's me. Your bff. . Zelda. I said crying a little too.

I was happy. I was full o happiness.
I let go of Midna wiping my tears away.
But Linkie had a bad feeling because he saw Link too.
She took my hand and Midna's and we ran out of the bar.

" What's wrong Zellie"said Midna. With a worring gaze.

" She saw Link , hers crush. You remember Link. Right Midna"

Midna caressed Linkie's head softly and Smiled.
"Yes Link. I know him."
But before I could do one step. The door of the Bar opened. It was him.

I told the others to do that they don't know anything and just walking.

We stoped for a moment. We wanted sit. But I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

We decided to continue till I realized That I had left my keys in the bar again.
But A hand grabbed my arm.
I turned around in surprise. It was him.

"Are they yours?" He asked.
I blushed really hard when I saw him
"Y..Yes"
"I saw you leaving from the bar and you forgot them on the table."

He was soooo handsome and polite.
"Thanks" I managed to say. My body was trembling.

" You look familiar." He said comfued.

"Really L..ink .A.Avalon?

"How do you know my name?" He said comfiest. Oh Nayru ,why now.
"I..I..uhh...
"Zelda Nohansen. Come here. We bought you Ice Cream." Midna shouted. Damnt it! He shouted my whole name.
"Sorry . I . must go .my friend are calling me

"Ok " He agreed

I ran as fast I could
Why!!

I invited Midna to sleep in my House tonight. But I couldn't put my minds any where except Link. That Boy looked so handsome. I recognized him at the first time I saw him

Tomorrow We are flying for Gerudo Valley Midna is Coming too.

But is he
going to come too??