To the airport

"Z..elda.."he moaned my name..
"L.ink.."Aaaa....oh goddesses harder..Aaaaah....
He was kissing me. He was making love to me.
He is my boyfriend.
He loves me.
......... x
"Zelda , darling wake up"It's 6:00 am Midna shouted out loud.
I opened my eyes slowly. It was a dream. Why must it be a dream!!?

Linkie had already made me breakfast.
I thanked him and I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

He hugged me back. Midna hugest me too. She took me by the hand and I took Linkie by the hand too. and We left the house to go to the airport.

Midna was driving. The road was dark and the sun was slowly rising up.
While we were going , I was thinking for him..
He was so hot!! He was so handsome!!
Link Avalon....
But he doesn't remember me. This is why I am sad. Do the others remember me?

                              8:00
We let go of the car and we walked inside the airport. We were looking for the plane that travels to Gerudo Valley.

"I Think that aeroplane we should take" Midna said with a happy voice.
"Your are right "Linkie said with a cute wink as always.
"It stared raining so we entered to the airport. Wow It was like the airport in Greece.

We were waiting for our turn to check and tackle our schedules to the plain.
I was watching them with attention.
When They were done , the gave us our numbers.
We left so from the line. We had about 5 hours.
"So Guys what are we going to do now?
We have five hours till we go on the plane. Linkie asked.
"I think that if you like to broke apart . I mean no one is with no one." Midna said in serious but cut position.
" Umm.. Midna ..Linkie is only 5 years old."
"oooooopssssyyyyyy""""""

" Cousin Zelda does it Mind if I go with Midna?"
"Not at all , sweetie.
I saw Midna Looking happily at me.
She wanted to take my Linkie for a walk.

"We will me t here in the blue Shop over there. Do you agree ?
"Yes"
"Yes"
"Alright see you in 5 hours."

We all left for different directions.
I knew where to go because I came here for my friendships rings with mom years ago. I went to a video clab to buy some video games for me and Linkie because when we are at home we like playing video games especially Linkie.

I also play alone when he is with his friends but her ralry sees them because he is stocked with me.

I bought a nice with smart Jean and a short bra-t/shirt. Also I bought a black skirt and a black-bra/t//shirt.

But for a moment I thought I saw......
Link......

But I doubt because Why in the world would he go here. Would he travel to Gerudo Valley too??

I hoped so. Because My crush on him is huge but the bad thing is that He does't remeber me.

I let a tear fall down my cheek. I was sad. He didn't even Noticed that It is Me.
I went outside for a moment. I was remembering the past. Link and me. My other friends.
But Especially Link and Me.
I started crying. Not loud at all but I was shedding tears. Remembering.

" Why must a beautiful girl like you cry?" A familiar voice said behind me.
I turned around In surprise!! It was.. Link who said that.!! OMG !!

"Are you ok?" He asked so politely.
"No..."

"Why are you crying. Did something happened?

"Yes ..."

" Will you tell me? I don't like seeing people crying. It makes me cry too!

"Ok. When I was Young I had many friends. One of my Closets friend was a boy. Now I don't know where he is. Or where he lives. I've missed him badly.

" You never lost hope. I'm sure you will find him." He said grabbing my hand. Oh I blushed so hard.

" Have you ever missed someone like that , Link?
"Of course. But It's a girl. She is a childhood friend of mine. I know her since we were toddlers. She has golden long blonde hair and blue eyes like the ocean. She was beautiful. But I have many years to see her.
I gave her a golden bracelet I made myself. It wrote a : Z+L on It. I hope she remembers me as I do. I was in love with her and Still I am. But I want to see her again." He said in a husky tone.

Was he talking about meee.???? That Bracelet. I got it. I could never forget it. He gave it to me on my birthday.

"May I ask her name?"
"Yes. Well her name is Zelda Nohansen. She is the most beautiful , wise , gorgeous , sweet girl I've ever met. I am in love with her. I love her.
When I see her. I really , really want to hug her , kiss her , hold her , and be with her."

He really really REMEBERS ME!! THE BEST IS THAT HE LOVES MEEE. I WAS HAPPIER THAN EVER.
But wait. If he asks my name? If he get angry? I must do something.

"Oh well
I must go now. My friend and cousin are waiting for me. See you around:)

"See you ""

Oh God I ran as fast I could . I couldn't  tell him who I am. I was afraid.

But When I reached the Jewllery , I realized something really. This bracelet Link was talking about wasn't on my hand.

So I ran as fast I could. I ran till I bumped into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry. Are you ok?" I said my body shaking.

" You don't have to be worried. " Now stand up."

We stood up and I was shaking. The Person I bumped into was ... What?? Peach?? That's weird. I felt so strange. Why could she Travel to the Gerudo valley.? Why she would travel that far??

I stood up And Looked at her. She looked different. But not like me..

"I saw that bracelet falling of your hand.

And The I screws up.

Um....

Take it..