How I met the Dolan Twins...

*Melisa's Perspective*
I walked into the halls of my new school. It sucks being the new girl. Being judged. Having people look at you. I got to my locker and picked up my books and ran to my classroom. The bell rang. Shit I was late. I walked into class with the teacher and all the students looking at me and laughing.
Teacher: Excuse me miss your late.
Melisa: Well I'm kind of new here so I didn't know where to go.
Teacher: Would u like someone to give you a tour of where all yours classes are?
Melisa: Yeah...sure
Teacher: Mmmm...Ethan and Grayson Dolan will be showing u around.
They were hot. Not gonna lie. There were two of them. Guessing they were twins.
Grayson: I'm Grayson and this is Ethan. Welcome to Brooklyn Middle School!
Ethan: Hi....
Ethan was definitely shy and kinda quiet. I could tell Grayson was more outgoing and didn't care what people thought about him.
Melisa: Well my next class is P.E . With Mrs. Roberts.
Grayson: Oh cool! We have her also.
Ethan: Hey I know your new around here and all but wanna come over after school?
Melisa: Oh sure thank you. I don't really have any friends. And I'm the new girl so that's great *laughs*
* After school*
My first day wasn't so bad.
Grayson: What's up Melisa! You gonna come?
Melisa: Yeah sure.
Ethan: Guys wait!
Ethan fell.
Melisa: HAHA E-ETHAN I- I can't breathe!
I was practically crying his face looks like he just took a shit
Ethan: Ahh my leg...
At this point it was full on bleeding.
Melisa: Woah...woah u good?
Ethan: Yeah I'm just great. * laughs*
The rest of the way we walked home and we talked about the teachers we had and about my past life. It was great having friends that I could count on.
We finally reached their house.
Grayson: Hey mom this is Melisa. Today was her first day and we gave her a tour around the school.
Lisa: Honey that's great! Hi Melisa. I'm sorry if my boys give you any trouble they are a little crazy *laughs*.
Grayson: Rude.
Ethan: I'm hungry.
Grayson: Of course you are, you always are.
Melisa: Actually I'm kind of hungry too.
Grayson: Mommmm can u get us food.
Lisa: What would u guys like?
All: TACO BELL * laughs*
* later that day*
Melisa: Bye see you at school tomorrow. And thank you for the food.
I shut the door behind me and started to walk home. I could feel from that day on that me and The Dolan Twins were gonna be bestfriends.

( The picture of the twins at the top is of how they looked when Melisa met them)
SORRY ITS SHORT THIS IS PART ONE IM SO EXCITING ABOUT MAKING THESE
LOVE U GUYS! ❤️❤️❤️
Instagram: Get_this_man_a_tish