Love

Ethan's Perspective
"She actually loves me" I say in my head. She was knocked out on the couch and I went over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She woke up with a smile. "Come here" she says while pulling me down with her. She laid her head on my chest. "Kailey don't fall asleep again, it's already 12" I say while laughing. She bounced her head off of my chest. "WHAT! I slept in that late!" She says with wide eyes. "Yeah" I say while laughing. "Oh god I'm never going to sleep tonight." She says while getting up. She slowly walks up the stairs. 30 minutes later she came out in this:

 30 minutes later she came out in this:

And her hair like this:

"U look beautiful! Where r we going?" I say while looking her up and down

"U look beautiful! Where r we going?" I say while looking her up and down. "Lets go to the beach!" She says with a smile. "Melisa and Grayson will come too!" She adds. "Ok let me get ready." I go upstairs and put on black swim trunks.
Melisa is wearing this:

And Grayson was wearing red swim trunks

And Grayson was wearing red swim trunks. "Lets go!" Kailey says. "Wait aren't u on ur period?" I ask lightly. "Yeah but I'm a couple days in now. I'll be fine." She says while putting a hand on my shoulder. We grabbed beach towels. We get into the car and I drive to the beach.
Kailey's Perspective
Me and Melisa were in the back giggling about some stuff. Melisa's outfit was stunning. "Ur outfit is amazing." I say to her. "Awwe thanks. Yours is so cute!" She says while giggling. We finally arrive at the beach and take our towels out of the trunk. We set up our stuff where there's not a lot of people. There were a few sand castles and empty beach towels but the beach wasn't that crowded. "Lets run into the water together." Melisa says while grabbing my hand. I laugh and we run in the water together. We crash to the floor from the wave. She quickly runs back where I am still getting knocked down by the water. I fell down while getting soaked. "Oh my god" I mumble. I look over at them and their all laughing...especially Melisa. I stomp towards them. "I almost got freaking pulled in!" I say. The sun was shining bright so it wasn't cold out. "I'm pushing u in. U didn't even get wet." I say while grabbing Melisa. "NOO noo" she laughs. I push her into the sea and I get pulled down with her. Causing me to go face first into the wave. I came up from the water, and started splashing Melisa. "Ur mean" I say while giggling. "Hey wimps get in the water!" I yell to Ethan and Grayson. They slowly come in. I yank Ethan. "Come in" I say while pushing him in. "The water is freezing!!" They say at the same time causing me and Melisa to laugh. The wave was coming so we all decided to run. I ran back to the towels and I laid down to get a tan. I was laying down for 15 minutes until Ethan decided to interrupt. "Kailey, hey Kailey" he says. I look up at him annoyed. "I'm trying to tan" I say. "Oh sorry" he says. 15 minutes later I get back up and notice that Melisa and Grayson r gone. "Hey where's Melisa and Grayson." I say to Ethan. "Their going on a walk down there." He says while pointing to the far shore line. "Come here" he says while I sit up. We walk along the shore line as we hold hands. "Kailey..." he says "Yes" I say. I pulled her in front of me so we were facing each other. "Kailey...will u be my girlfriend?" He says. Once the words came out of his mouth my heart dropped. And I noticed what he just said.
Ethan Dolan just asked me to be his girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND!!!
I looked at him with my hands over my mouth. "Yes" I say while nodding and putting my head into his chest. He grabbed my chin and planted a kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss causing him to smile. We walk along the shoreline and talk about our love for each other. While we're talking we see this little girl. She's probably about 4 years old. She had brown hair with green eyes. She came up to us and said "Hewwo wanna build a sand castle with me." She says while smiling. "Oh of course." I say kneeling down to her size. "Oooo is dat ur boyfriend." She says pointing to Ethan while kind of whispering. "Yeah" I say which causes him to laugh. She grabs me by the arm and takes me to where she has started her sand castle. "Ohh wow" I say trying to sound dramatic. "This is a very good start" I say while giving her a giant smile. "What's ur name" I ask her. "Alyssa" she responds. "Oh wow that's a beautiful name." Ethan says. "What's ur names" she says while smiling. "Well I'm Ethan and this is Kailey." Ethan says while pointing to me. "Ohh I weally like those name." She says. We start building the sand castle. We grab sand, wet sand, and we start building the walls on the castle. Soon we were finished. "Thank u for having us help out with ur sand castle" I say. "Ur welcome. Bye!" She says while hugging me. I look down at her and then hug back.
Ethan's Perspective
I watched as Alyssa hugged Kailey. She was really good with kids. And they treated her so well.
I gave Alyssa and hug and she ran off. We went back to our towels and Melisa and Grayson were there. "Where were u guys" Melisa said. "We helped a little girl build a sand castle. She was sooo cute!" Kailey says while laughing. "Oh well it's already 4:30 so maybe we should head back home." Grayson says while looking at his phone. "R u going to tell them." Kailey says to me. "Ohh! Yeah! I- I asked Kailey to be my girlfriend and she said yeah!" I say with a happy face. They were so happy. We packed up our towels and went into the car.
Kailey's Perspective
We got inside and I sat down my stuff in Ethan's room. "Ethan, babe I'm taking a shower k" I say while kissing him on the cheek and getting my clothes picked out. "Hey get a dress on. I wanna take u on a date" he says while winking. "Ok I say" while giggling.
Skip shower
I pick the cutest and hottest dress I could find: