Kindergarten

Marks pov:

I don't wanna be here in New York, I wanna go back to Ohio! Why did we have to move? I was doing perfectly fine in Cin-, Cinci- Cincity? Ugh, I'm only five, I can't just expect myself to just say that big word! I'm just gonna stick with Ohio. "Mark! Time to get ready for bed!" my Mom says yelling from her room. "But it's only 8:25!" I say back. "I didn't say you had to go to bed right now, I mean just go take a bath and get in your pj's. You know how to turn the water on right honey?" "I think so." "Well do you want a bubble bath?" "Yeah!" "Ok, I'm coming." she says with a little laugh. I play in the bubbles while my mom is washing me. After she's done, she gets a towel and dries me off. I put on my pj's and I get to stay up a little longer. Me and my mom play little games til about 10:00. She tucks me in and I slowly go to sleep. I wake up close to 7:35. I get ready for school and wait for my mom. "Mommy?" I say as I sound very scared. "Yes Mark?" she says back. "I'm scared." I say as I start to cry a little bit. "Don't be scared sweetie, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends and have really nice teachers." she says making me feel happy. She drops me off at school and I kiss her goodbye. I go inside and look around. The school is huge and I'm small. I start to shake as I see a woman come to me. I could feel water in my eyes. "Hi, you must be Mark Fishbach. I'm Luna Parker, your principle." she says in a very sweet voice. "Hello, do you mind walking me to class, I think I have Mrs. Mar-, Marti-, Martnez-, Mar-" I say trying to say it right. "Mrs. Martinez, I'll take you too her, follow me." she's a really nice lady. I start to shake again as I walk in her room.

Sean's pov:

I was sitting at a table by myself thinking about Ireland. I really want to go back so bad. As I was thinking, a boy walked in. As I heard the conversation between the principal and my teacher, I found out his name was Mark. When the principal leaves, Mark comes to sit by me. "Hi, I'm Mark." he says quietly. "I-I'm Sean but my family c-calls me Jack." I say as I'm very scared. "You seem like a shy person but that's ok, should I call you Sean or Jack?" "You can call me either one." "I like Jack." "Then Jack it is." I say as we both start to laugh.