Chapter 1 - Sachiko's Perspective

It has been a month since Kemoto has suddenly disappeared...I was worried sick, wondering what happened to him...everyday i come by to his house but the lights always seem to be off, He hasn't come to school at all, I called his parents but they said that they have no idea where he went...Once the whole heard about this, Kanako called the police...we were all worried and scared.

something came up into my mind...Kemoto has been living alone for his whole life...so i decided to do some research why...hoping that i might find something that can help find the Missing Kemoto. In school i went to the principal's office asking the principal, "Sir...may i borrow Kemoto's records?" The principal looked at me confused and asked, "Why? is it something related to him?, i heard he was missing for a month"...I explained everything i thought, The principal listened to it carefully... he then lend me Kemoto's records.

In break time i went to the group and we all read the records...Half of the contents were empty...in fact, most of it was empty...we then read the bio and it said... "When very young, Kemoto was very fond with his classmates and love making the class smile from time to time, But after an incident where the only girl who was close to him died dew to an car accident Kemoto has had an emotional trauma".