Chapter 3: A mysterious character

Hey! sorry for not posting for a while but this is the third chapter of a different path! finally ^^  now please enjoy this chapter and more chapters to come :P

Its been well over a month Kanoko and Ichigo and Junichi already gave up on their lost friend, Kemoto. But I didn't want to give up, I wanted to find my missing friend, my Close friend. All I need is just one big source of information, just One! each night I was worried about Kemoto and where he could be, but at the end, I'll never find out where he could be.

I walked down peacefully downtown with my groceries until I heard a weird voice in an alleyway

"I heard you've been looking for a friend of yours"

I looked where the voice came from and asked with a shaking voice "Who's there, and how did you know?"

A hooded  man with a mask came out from the shadow and smirked "Well, let's just say a little bird came and told me"

I looked at him dead straight in the eye "So, what do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything from you, instead I want to help you with this "search". that way its easier...isnt it?"

I questioned whether I should trust him or not...but, in the end, I decided that help is what I really need right now, "Fine, you can help...but you better not trick me"

"Oh I won't, I'm just a nice guy helping a high school girl what's the matter with that"

"That sounds really wrong..."

"Forget it, My name is  Aruto Jiga, at your service"

"Sachiko Ryo, Thanks for helping"

"Well I guess I should get going, must catch clues...cya"

"Wai-"

and just like that Aruto disappeared, which was a bit weird...but hey, at least I have help now.