(smut: this is my first time writing allot so don't be mean.)

No one's P.O.V.
Shion felt strange. As Nezumi stood up and pulled off his shirt, the boy's eyes were filled with desire. Despretely, he hid how Hard he was. Fuck me...now... His thoughts were dirty He blushed at this thought.. Then all he ever wanted, crouched Back on to the small bed, and gave him the best kiss he had ever had in a long time. Still kissing him, he reached his hand under the white haired boy's shirt. Nezumi was in dream land as all of these things happened to shion, He smirked to himself, wondering what to do next. Despite what he felt, shion pulled away, saying, "Stop...please..." His lustful voice convinced nezumi he didn't want that. "Really,.. u want that..?" He eyes and his words were filled with lust, not hiding how turned on he was.Including in "That other way." "Really, shion, There's no need to be ashamed." He said, sliding his hands further down the now surprisingly toned chest? "Are you working out,?" He asked. "Well yes I-" He was cut off by his own small high pitched moan due to The raven haired man sliding his knee inbetween shion's legs. "You didn't need to do that. So Why?"
"...I- I-I w-wanted to...prepare..for u coming b-back." He stuttered, blushing. "I'm glad ur healthy, but it's not like I care how well built u are." He started feeling all around shion's chest, forcing him moan a little bit. "Mm..." He let out a small one. This was like for his ears as wine was to his mouth,intoxicating. "Now do u still want me to-"
"I beg u...M-more..."
They both widened their eyes at what he just said, cutting off Nezumi. But he quickly regained his smirk.

 But he quickly regained his smirk

"Wait,wait!"
"As you wish."
" I want it...J-Just not here"
Shion heard a laughing coming from the other room. MOM.
"Not under My roof boys." She giggled. MOM. GIGGLED? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. "I suppose we should go to a love hotel then?"  He wondered, grabbing his keys. "Wait a sec...will they notice..?"  "Notice wh- oh. I should have thought this through."  "J-just wear baggier pants and boxers and hope they don't notice." He said taking his pants off. I covered my eyes, "Are you borrowing my..?"
"Pants? Yes."
"And my..."
"Underware,? Yep." Cautiously he opened his eyes,...but at the wrong time, turning him on more. Aw HELL NO..! DO NOT BE..! AW, OH HELLO..!He was thinking as he stared and the raven haired man's exposed member. Seeing how shion was biting his lip,Nezumi smirked. "Maybe It's best if u wait outside,...shi-sama. Shion needed a moment to seal in the corner while Nezumi looking at him like, wtf?did it turn u on? Before turning around and leaving. Holy sh*t. Well, now he knows turned  on the smol bean. (Not that a bean can get turned on.so,...)
Comment, should I keep going or should I just skip the rest of the smut?
Well,once ppl read this. And do that. Probably no one.