Starco and wait... Where is Leo?

Marco's Pov

    I fell down in shock and felt leaking water on my neck.
I gasped to realise it was not
blood. It was Star who was crying above me. I stood up ,coughed a little and hugged her.

  "Star..."

"Marco... I thought you would leave me... "

"Where could I go without my best bud? Also... Hr didn't cut my neck..."

"Hahahaha funny Marco... Like he did us a favor! Well who are you unicorns? Tell me before I call mine *breaks the hug*"

The turtle who was about to hurt Star cleared his throat.

"We do not harm... *steps near me* Friends or Enemies?"

The turtle in red face palmed.

Mikey owed in pain.

"Aww... It's okay... Little buddy... I will help you if you don't let your evil brother touch my Marco again... Ugh... Marco...*the hearts on her cheeks turned redder...*"

I rolled my eyes and gave a glare to the blue.

He and I shook hands.

"So... *ties a bandage around Mikey's arm* Whatsyournames , Whereareyoufrom? Blallaalablaaaaa!!!!!"

"Chill out blondie we will tell ya when needed..." The red one told us.

"He is Raphael, for his friends Raph... The purple quite ... For now... power is Donatello , short... Donnie... I am Mickelangeloooooo and for my angels Mikeyyyyy... And *creates a beat with his hands bamping on the floor* this dude over there is our fearless leader Leonardoooo... And his nickname Leo!!" Mikey said happily.